Special Treatment for a Special Milestone [Tag: Parker/Naji]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Thu May 26, 2016 3:34 am

Over the course of their relationship, Inakil was learning just how much of a sappy romantic Naji could be. At the Amaryllis feast he had given Inakil a nameday gift in the form of a note and a promise, and from there their relationship had become deeper. However, there was one way that things hadn't proceeded onward, and that was thanks to an accident and a broken leg the past few months. However, that wasn't a worry anymore, and Inkail, an archivist and poet at heart, realized the coming of a very important date. With some ideas in mind, Inakil set out to see if Naji realized. Hints were dropped, but he didn't catch on, showing to Inakil Naji didn't realize. That was all right though, Inakil had a plan for the big day.

While Naji was working, Inakil finished his morning shift at the creche with Dolcekil, and then set about his plan. It only took a little while to get everything set up and ready to go, giving him time to check over things until Naji finished his work for the day. Knowing his schedule beforehand, Inakil awaited Naji at Naji's cabin, waiting until he heard the arrival of Weisden and footsteps of Naji before he stood up and waited for Naji to open the door.

When Naji opened the door, he would be greeted with a gentle smile, and Inakil dressed in nice, but not flashy, clothes, with his usually untamed hair combed out to look more presentable than it usually was. Inakil had a towel, and some clothes draped over one forearm, presenting them to Naji for his approval.

“Good day, Najden. I hope work wasn't too hard for you today. I've selected a towel, and some clothes for you to wear, if you wish to look them over. If you approve, shall I accompany you to the bathhouse for a post-work bathing?”

(Yeeks, that came out sooooo short for how long it took me to write that. >.> I feel like I had so much more in mind at the beginning, and then I puttered out and tried to find more but couldn't. I hope it works well enough for you though.)
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu May 26, 2016 4:48 am

Ever since the feast for Walled's hatching, Najden had felt even closer to his boyfriend than he thought he could be. Who would have ever thought that he could be as mushy and sentimental as he had shown with the rose handler? From the moment he had given Inakil his Nameday gift, he felt on a level with Inakil that he hadn't before and because of that...well...one would assume the physical feelings would fall in place. Normally, they would have...but unfortunately for them he had managed to break a leg...literally. The healing and repair of such an injury did not not take its toll on their love life.

Naji and Weisden had finally been allowed to go on patrol like normal today. A fact that thrilled him to no end. It felt so wonderful to feel...useful again. Not even being able to bathe Weisden had driven him a little nuts and had made his mood rather sour. Inakil had been a dear for putting up with him and his bad moods while he convalesced. Once they got back from patrols him and Weisden made their way to their apartment, but as soon as they walked in the door immediately Naji could tell something was different.

"What the..." Naji began as he saw his boyfriend, but it wasn't long before the rosehandler's plans were played out. Inakil was dressed so nicely and was behaving so...well, not like he normally did. Usually when Naji got home after patrols his boyfriend was not prepared to wait on him hand and foot. He wasn't going to complain of course, but still...something was up.

“Good day, Najden. I hope work wasn't too hard for you today. I've selected a towel, and some clothes for you to wear, if you wish to look them over. If you approve, shall I accompany you to the bathhouse for a post-work bathing?”

He looked at him closely before he acted. "No, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could be." He answered honestly as he took a hold of the towel. "What is this about, Inakil?" He asked curiously as he followed his boyfriend to wherever he wanted to take him. "The bath house? I mean...okay...I could certainly use one at the moment." He said with a small smirk. There was no doubt he was sweaty and dirty from his day of patrols. The walk to the bathhouse had him constantly looking at his wonderful boyfriend, wondering what on Pern was going through that handsome head of his.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Marvealle
Site Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 am

Inakil gave Naji another gentle smile when he seemed to go along with it for the most part, even if he did question what it was about. For now, Inakil outright didn't answer, instead, nodding when Naji questioned the bathhouse before he showed Naji out. "Right this way," he said, holding the door open for him and then closing it behind them both before they walked to the bathhouse, Inakil carrying Naji's clothing he had selected earlier.

"I thought you might need a good bath after patrols," he said after a moment, answering the earlier question, though it was a half truth really, Inakil obviously leaving out some information as they made their way across to the bathhouse. After several minutes, they arrived at the fair sized building, and Inakil gestured Naji inside, once more holding open the door. Once inside, Inakil led Naji to the changing area, setting his clothes in one of the small square shelves before taking the towel from Naji so that he could undress. Inakil then too the discarded clothes, folded them quickly before placing them to be picked up on the way out. Inakil, however, kept his own clothes on before gesturing Naji further into the baths.

"After you," he encouraged, towel draped over his arm. He would grab basket of bathing supplies from the bathing supplies that were supplied to the bathhouse patrons most of the time. "Get yourself comfortable in the water, and I will be in after you shortly with bathing supplies for you, Naji."
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Parker
Site Admin

Tue May 31, 2016 3:57 pm

"I thought you might need a good bath after patrols,"

Naji couldn't resist giving his boyfriend a mischievous wink and smirk. "What? You don't like me all dirty and sweaty?" Obviously there was more to this than what Inakil was letting on. While he couldn't say he loved surprises, he couldn't say he disliked it when his boyfriend got all mysterious on him. Brown eyes continued to search and pry Inakil, trying to glean something of the truth out of him. Naji kept quiet as they made their way to the bathhouse and even while he got undressed. Seeing Inakil undress made him momentarily forget about the mystery of this situation. He wondered if there would ever be a time when his boyfriend would fail to leave him breathless and sincerely doubted it. The rosehandler was perfect and he was not worthy of him.

"Get yourself comfortable in the water, and I will be in after you shortly with bathing supplies for you, Naji."

A curious look was given to Inakil before he did as was suggested. "Alright," he drawled the word out a second before heading for the warm water and sank down into it. A content moan escaped his throat as he sunk down up to his neck after finding a place to sit. "Yes, this is exactly what I needed. I hate to admit it, but after being off so long today's patrols sort of took it out of me." Naji didn't like to admit to being weak, but Inakil knew his deepest darkest secrets and so he was comfortable telling him anything. He waited with his eyes closed for Inakil to join him with the bathing supplies. Before the rosehandler could get fully settled he asked, "So...what's this about, love?" The curiosity was getting to be too much for him.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Marvealle
Site Admin

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:26 am

As Naji went in ahead and got himself comfortable in the water, Inakil picked up a basket of bathing supplies, ensuring there was enough of everything needed first, and another towel, and soon joined Naji into the main are of the bathhouse, listening as he admitted to patrols being a bit harder than before he broke his leg.

"That's fair," he answered as he began to get in, but a moment later, Naji asked Inakil again, what was up, this time wording it so it was a bit harder to deflect from the question. He paused for only a moment, holding the basket of bathing supplies in his hands, the basket designed to actually float in the water if desired, before he finished climbing in and waded over to Naji.

"Perhaps," he began with as he waded over through the heated water, "I wished to spoil you for once," he went with, still being elusive. "To wait on you hand and foot, and be your servant for a while." There was a small, almost sly smile on his lips for a moment, before he held out a jar of soapsand for Naji to take from as he desired.
Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 am

"Fair or not, I don't like being weak." Naji likely would never shake the male pride that had been bred into him as a lordling. Granted most males had it, but being a lord and being considered weak was...it was unthinkable. Brown eyes drank in the sight of Inakil's lean, toned figure as he climbed into the water after him. The momentary distraction hid the pause Inakil gave to avoid his question for a moment, but once he spoke Naji's attention was caught again.

"Love, I never not feel spoiled by you in some way or another." Naji said with amusement. The smirk that spread on his face crinkled the corners of his eyes as he looked lovingly at his boyfriend. That look was replaced by an even more curious one as Inakil said he wanted to wait on him hand and foot like a servant for a while. Wordlessly he took the soapsand, but his eyes never left the handsome visage of his face. "I can honestly say you're the sexiest servant I've had wait on me, if that's the case." He couldn't help but tease him. Naji was no stranger to true servants, though he'd never think or see Inakil as anything remotely like that.

Naji put down the soapsand for a moment and moved closer to Inakil. His arms slipped around his waist to pull him close and placed a few feather light kisses between his neck and collarbone. "Alright mister mysterious. I can tell you like this little game you're playing, so I'll play along." Naji was getting better about not second guessing that what Inakil said he wants was what he really wants and not simply to please him. "Would my sexy servant mind washing my hair?" He asked before giving his lips a short, sweet kiss and then turned his back towards Inakil.
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Inakil couldn't help but smile in amusement as Naji teased him a little about being the sexiest servant he had ever had. It might have brought a light blush to him cheeks as well, but if anything, the statement made him feel encouraged to keep goong along with his plan. Though they had been together for so long now, Inakil still couldn't help the light blushes that certain statements brought to his cheeks.

When Naji came close and drew him in with his arms, Inakil lightly nuzzled against Naji’s shoulder. He shuddered in enjoyment at the light kisses on his neck and collarbone, for a moment wishing to hold onto Naji and perhaps make this bathhouse steamier. However, he had a plan and a little game to play out, and Naji was asking him to help him wash his hair. Inakil nodded and drew away from Naji to retrieve the soapsand.

“As you wish,” he agreed with, taking the sand and scooping some into his hand. Carefully, he lathered it onto Naji’s hair, massaging the scalp with his fingers and all around trying to make it as soothing as he could.

“May I call you my lord? Or perhaps you would prefer another title,” he asked as he scrubbed gently throigh Naji’s hair. Once he finished after several minutes, Inakil rinsed off his hands and picked up a smallish jar he had brought in to fill with water.

“Shall I rinse off your hair for you?”
Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 pm

For a breath of a moment, while he held his love in his arms and breathed in his familiar scent, Naji was sorely tempted to move his lips up from Inakil's sinuous neck to those luscious lips to rival the steamy water of the bath house. He would never get tired of kissing his boyfriend. It didn't matter how long they had been together, the rosehandler still managed to make Naji breathless.

“As you wish,”

The words kept him from acting on temptation. There was all evening for kisses and as soon as Inakil began to scrub his hair and scalp it was hard to think of much else. A happy moan was given as he practically melted at Inakil's touch. "Dammit, that feels so amazing. Thank you," Naji purred joyously.

“May I call you my lord? Or perhaps you would prefer another title,”

A smirk bent the corner of his lip. "My lord is fine if you like it, but whatever shall I call my sexy servant?" He asked curiously. His voice was low, deep, and a bit sleepy from how relaxed his boyfriend was making him. "Yes, I think I'm ready for a rinse now." A coy look was given to Inakil before he asked, "Do you plan on getting me dirty as soon as you clean me up, my dear servant?"
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:19 am

It was fun, Naji going along with his little game and plan. He played the role of a dutiful servant well, readying to rinse Naji's hair once given the ok for it.

"You may call your servant whatever you wish," he answered his first question, smiling in amusement at Naji's severely relaxed voice before he carefully rinsed his hair out, pouring water slowly over, keeping a hand at his forehead so it didn't run into his eyes or face.

"Do you plan on getting me dirty as soon as you clean me up, my dear servant?"

"Dirty, my lord? I do not believe I understand what you mean," he played in return. "I am just looking to get you washed after a hard day's work." He played innocent, even if he smiled in amusement as he finished rinsing Naji's hair out. "There you are, my lord, your head is rinsed thoroughly. I shall wait for you with your towel for when you are ready to dry off, if you approve."
Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:58 pm

"You may call your servant whatever you wish,"

Thanks to those magical hands of Inakil's gently scrubbing his hair and now rinsing it, Naji could honestly say that the stress he felt from the day was easily ebbing away from him. "Whatever I wish, eh? Hmm...there's so many things that would fit. Other than just sexy, of course. Love of my life, most wonderful man in the world, my everything....all those would work." He didn't mind being mushy with Inakil, but he was the only one that ever saw this side of him.

"Dirty, my lord? I do not believe I understand what you mean. I am just looking to get you washed after a hard day's work."

Naji gave him an 'are you kidding me' look. "Oh I think you know what I mean." He said teasingly before his hand reached around to give his back side a small pinch. He couldn't help it...his boyfriend was simply too irresistible. "Well, I think you're doing a good job of that." And of turning him on, but he didn't say that.

"There you are, my lord, your head is rinsed thoroughly. I shall wait for you with your towel for when you are ready to dry off, if you approve."

"Thank you, love. I think I'm ready now to dry off and maybe go back to your or my place." He says with a small wink as he moves to get out of the bath. At the moment, all he can think of is holding Inakil in his arms and kissing him senselessly...little did he know what his boyfriend had in mind for them this evening.
Image Image Image Image