Let's Talk About This ~ [tag: Inakil/Marve]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:30 am

Naji nodded his head at Inakil's question. "Yes, I remember that night." He hadn't exactly cared for that talk at the time, but then again he'd been horribly depressed back then and hadn't wanted to change any bit of his habits. He'd agreed to stop cutting, but his other habits he hadn't been able to promise to quit them. It wasn't until he and Inakil had finally confessed feelings for each other and started a relationship had he finally truly started turning his life around. It seemed with Weisden and Inakil for him to care about and love he had reason to try harder, to want to do things right. Yes, he wasn't completely clean...but he was better and he wanted to help Inakil get better to.

"Damn, that long ago?" He asked, again with just surprise and not anger. Were Naji not the type to be so open about his sexuality he would have felt rather odd about the fact Inakil and this mindhealer was talking about their sex life, er...lack there of, without his knowledge. Though, it did pain him a little that Inakil could talk to a mindhealer about his issues, but hadn't talked to him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were seeing a mindhealer?" He asked curiously. "I mean, I'm glad they're helping, of course..."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 am

Inakil's frown returned and he looked away again when Naji expressed his surprise at how long it had been. Time certainly flew by didn't it, even if sometimes it barely felt Inakil had made much progress with the mindhealer, even if he had actually made a lot. Perhaps he just felt bad keeping it from Naji for that long, and didn't blame him when he asked why he'd never told him.

"At first I was embarrassed," he admitted honestly, wringing his hands again for a moment. "I didn't want anyone knowing that I needed help working past my traumatic experience. Then... I was... I was scared to tell you, because I remembered you didn't seem to have a high opinion of mindhealers when I tried suggesting that to you before. I was afraid what you'd think of me."
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:55 am

Naji's brown eyes noticed the nervous way Inakil wrung his hands together. He reached over and placed a hand on top of his in comfort. "I can understand that. I can't say I wouldn't have felt any differently." He had his pride too and knew how hard it was to ask for help, let alone to let others know you needed it. Naji had been reluctant to take Inakil's help when he first accepted it. If the two of them hadn't been so close he really doubted that he would have accepted the help.

Inakil's next confession left him a little speechless. "Well...shit. Yeah, that would do it, wouldn't it." He gave a small chuckle before he leaned over to place a tender kiss on Inakil's shoulder. "I don't have a high opinion of mindhealers, you're right." He honestly admitted. "That's more...personal reasons though and because I'm a stubborn asshole when it comes to accepting help." Inakil knew that first hand. "I still think you are the most wonderful person in the world. If seeing a mindhealer is helping you, then good. I just...wish you'd been comfortable enough to tell me sooner."
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Marvealle
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:23 am

Naji's hand was appreciated when it rested over his wringing hands. The gesture was welcome, and Inakil even abandoned nervously wringing his hands in favor if clasping Naji's hand in his, even as Naji gave his response to Inakil's reasonings for having kept seeing a mindhealer secret all this time. Indeed, he did know first hand that Naji was stubborn about accepting help, he was sometimes surprised Naji had accepted his before and had stopped cutting with Inakil's help as support. He nodded when Naji finished though, understanding him feeling that way and that he did have a right to feel that way.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just wish I could have had myself fixed for you, at least enough so we could come back here and just... do whatever the mood strikes us with," he blushed a little there, "and not have you worry about me because I flinch when you try to undress me." He sighed again.

"I mean it when I say I really want to be able to do all that with you. Not just because I don't want to only have my bad experience, or that because I'm sure you're going a little nuts waiting for me, but because I honestly want to... I want you." He blushed a little more having said that aloud.
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:47 am

Naji clung to his hand a bit tighter, happy that Inakil was returning some physical affection. Since he had never been good with words, still felt that anything he said to Inakil wasn't as good as he hoped it would be, he depended on touch to convey the things he didn't think he could express with words. He was trying to be better with his words and he didn't mean his vocabulary or the way he could talk the ear off a noble or anyone else of rank, he meant better with words that conveyed his true feelings.

"Inakil, there will come a time when we can do whatever the mood strikes us." Naji assured him, his tone completely confident that his words were true. "I'm going to worry about you, Inakil. Not just with this, but anything. That's what couples do...they worry for each other. Granted I don't want to annoy you by being too much of a worry-wort." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood a little.

What Inakil admitted to next made Naji's heart do a flip in his chest and caused warmth to pool in his chest and spread through his limbs. Whatever doubts that little nagging voice was trying to convince him of were swiftly washed away by hearing Inakil admit to truly wanting him. A wide smile spread on his face as he leaned in and gave him a chaste kiss. "And I love you. We'll get through this. Yes it might be bumpy, it might not be the romantic story like we read in books, but that doesn't matter....because I love you. Just...promise to talk to me. If there is anything I can do to help tell me...I don't care how silly or embarrassing or whatever you think it might seem."
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:07 am

Naji was so great, and understanding, and patient, if Inakil was the type to, he might have cried over how sweet and understanding Naji was being. He wasn't going to cry, though he couldn't stop the way he smiled as he looked at him directly once more, or how he returned the innocent kiss Naji pressed to his lips for a moment. He was right, they would get through it, even if it wasn't like their love stories they sometimes read. Things weren't always like they were in books, but they could still be great even so.

"Ok," he said with a nod in agreement to talking about things to him. "I love you too, Najden. I'll try to do better and talk to you, so we can work through any problems together." He smiled a little more for a moment, before it fell a bit and a blush found its way to his cheeks again.

"Although," he said, glancing down a moment, a hand resting purposefully on Naji's thigh. "Maybe... I could... ah... handle something for you." His face had turned pretty red. "Maybe I could... Y-y'know... do a little something for you... it might help us both." Though he said it, he couldn't meet Naji's eyes with how red his face got.
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:36 am

The smile Inakil gave to him before returning the innocent kiss made Naji feel better about this whole evening. Perhaps they had hit a bit of a rough patch this evening, but he felt that their talking through it had helped them to be closer. This conversation had reinforced to him that being honest and talking was the right thing to do, which was a good thing since he was so new to relationships.

Naji smiled widely back at him when he returned those wonderful words. "Good, I'm going to hold you to it." He said with mock severity. "I promise I will talk to you too, if I have any problems." Naji thought it was only fair that he return the promise. It wasn't as if he was fully fixed himself. They both had their problems, but maybe together they would be able to work through them.

What Inakil suggested next completely through Naji off and rose his temperature by several degrees. He knew exactly what Inakil meant and his body certainly knew what he meant. The hand resting on his thigh felt far hotter than it was. For a moment, Naji sat frozen as he looked at his boyfriend. Well, not completely frozen, as the very thought of what Inakil had suggested was enough to make him stir. While he was glad his body knew what it wanted, his heart and mind was a bit more hesitant. The selfless side of him wanted to refuse outright since it seemed selfish to let Inakil do that. His old self wouldn't have had an issue with it, but he did now since he cared more about pleasing Inakil than being pleased himself. On the other hand...Inakil said it might help him as well. Naji wanted Inakil to start having better experiences that he could think about as far as intimacy was concerned...who was he to say that letting Inakil take control first wasn't a good idea.

"Umm...are you sure? You don't have to, you know. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, of course, I just don't want you to think you have to. But..if you really do want to and it'll help...I'm not going to tell you no. But realize...I would like to return the favor. I don't have to if you don't want me to, but...I would feel bad taking and not giving." Naji finally rambled out.
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:16 am

While it was visually fairly easy to discern Naji's reaction to Inakil's suggestion, the fact he took a bit to respond made Inakil feel a bit self conscious. e was sure there was no other way to take what he had implied, so he wondered if maybe Naji was thinking of a way to turn him down nicely. At his response, starting with a taken aback "umm," Inakil just smiled a little bite as Naji went on to remind him he didn't have to.

"You're cute when you ramble," he stated.

"I want to. I mean, it's not much, in comparison to other things, but I want to, and... maybe starting with something like this... maybe that would be better... Not so much pressure... Y'know? I can't really promise you could... return the favor... but maybe." He was still blushing of course. "But if you would rather say no for now, that's ok too," he added, hoping he didn't make Naji feel like he had to say yes to his idea.
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Naji laughed and playfully slapped Inakil's shoulder. "I am not. You just caught me off guard, albeit in a good way." For being raised a Lord and having to know how be proper, especially in his speech, it amused him how easily his boyfriend could make him stammer and ramble.

"No, no, no...I want to say yes." He stated quickly, afraid that Inakil would think he didn't want him to pleasure him. "I just had to be sure you really wanted to." Naji couldn't help it, and would probably continue to be a bit on egg shells with Inakil until such a time he wouldn't worry if Inakil really wanted to do something with him. "Starting off slow is good. And I'll take that maybe, but if you really don't want me to return the favor...I'll accept that." Even if it would be hard for him to take without giving.

Naji turned Inakil's blushing face to meet his. "You're cute when you blush like that." He smiled before running a hand through Inakil's hair. "I really do love you. How did I get do damn lucky?" Naji said tenderly before pulling him in for a loving kiss.
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Inakil nodded when Naji expressed wanting to be sure that he really wanted to do what he was suggesting. "I do really want to," he assured once more before Naji accepted the chance of maybe before turning his head so he could no longer so easily avert his eyes from Naji's gaze. Though he was still blushing, and still feeling bashful of his advances toward Naji, it was easier to look at him now, to meet his eyes as he expressed finding him cute and running his hand through his hair. He loved the feeling, and the sound of Naji expressing his affection and feeling of being lucky to have him.

When Naji pulled him in for a kiss, Inakil willingly accepted it and returned it. His other hand found Naji's neck, gently pressing against it to encourage him into a deeper kiss. "I love you too," he said between kisses as his hand found the laces to Naji's pants and worked on them. Step by step, they would work through this, together, and Inakil would learn what it was like when there was love there between them.

{Fin}