Moving In {Tag Kate/Open}

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Shiftergirl

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Lareli watched as the young man ate his food and took a drink of his klah, she'd heard what he said and agreed. Yes they were moved in, but now what do they expect from the young wher handlers. They hadn't gotten far from hatching and just only moved into the quarters they were told to. She was curious if they would one day be fighting, Anubli was a blood, so he was a caretaker, but Talen's Kholen wasn't any color they knew, for all anyone else knew, the little wher would be like a copper, or maybe more like a grey, but until the day he was full grown. They wouldn't truly know. She had heard of the stories of people from her home taking riders, she knew, she would be faced with her past if it came down to that.

"Yes, it feels good to have food and warm Klah on the better. What do you suppose we do now. I feel a nap coming on for the whers." Lareli said grinning as she saw her own Anubli scarf down the food and suddenly yawn in the middle of eating. He shook his head and went back to finishing off his meal he had been given. HE'd gotten slower in his eating so that Lareli didn't have to worry about him choking at least.
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*
Shaylah & Black/Silver Mohovis
Kate

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Talen took another bite of his food and a drink and listened as Lareli spoke. He chuckled a bit. "Yes, I do believe that it will be nap time for them shortly. At least they got to play and get their exercise even though we were busy moving our stuff.." He was indeed glad that Khonlen had gotten some exercise. He didn't want the young cub to be bored, or become fat. Today was just a day to get everything taken care of, and honestly, the young man had thought he would have to find a way to entertain Khonlen after he was done, but it seemed that wouldn't be the case. He took another drink before saying, "Actually, I think I might join Khonlen in taking a nap. It sounds like a wonderful thing to do at the moment..."

By now, Khonlen had finished his food, and Talen studied him for just a moment. He chuckled as the daywher tried to not yawn when his brother did, and the green eyed young man just shook his head. He smiled a bit, "Well, it was very nice to meet one of my fellow daywherlings..and I hope we can talk again. I think I'd better get back to the room so Khonlen can get his rest, and I can work on unpacking.."

He gathered up his garbage and nodded to Khonlen who began to lead the way out. "Let's do this again sometime...it's nice to have friends, and the cubs can play with each other again.." With that, he headed out, hoping to finish unpacking and still have time to catch a bit of a nap. He was hoping Lareli was going to do the same, they were both going to need their rest for the upcoming months.

[FIN]
Image Image Image Image Image
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Shiftergirl

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Lareli grinned as she watched the two young whers. The young blue, or tri color, she wasn't exactly sure what to call the young creature other then his name or color, was finished eating. She listened to young Talen speak of going for a nap and felt herself yawn with Anubli one more time and couldn't help but blush. She nodded. Yes, it was defiantly time for a nap, for them all.

"Yes, I think that is a wonderful Idea, i would love to have another play day and get to know maybe some of your friends." she said, After all, she didn't know anyone else here quite yet. Anubli tugged at her pant leg and she reached down to pet him. He was such a small creature that she could have picked him up, but his bulk would be heavy and she was not going to fall for the cut eyes trick. She laughed and picked her things up as Talon had and walked away from the table when Talen had left. She picked her way through the dinner hall until she could throw away her trash and turned around to find Anubli had not left the table, the poor creature was passing out already. She brushed her mind on his and he jumped up and walked to her.

"Lets get a nap in." She said nudging the little creature along to get to the barracks they now called home. She grinned at he thought she had made a new friend today. And as she walked to her new home with her bond, she had a grin on her face.

{FIN}
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*