Moving In {Tag Kate/Open}

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Shiftergirl

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 am

Lareli didn't know what to think. She had to relocate all her stuff now that she was a handler, a wherling in fact, and now all her stuff had to be placed in the right room for her. She was told that she had to move to the handler quarters, but she wasn't quite sure what to do about Anubli, the poor darling was tired and his yawns were getting larger.

I'm so tired. When can i sleep Anubli whined and to make it worse, he opened his maw and actually whined to express he was tired. His mood was dark and sleepy, but he was alert and ready for anything if something happened. He refused to sleep while she was moving her things to the new room. Her arms were full of her cloths at the time and she didn't really know what to tell him. He was being possessive of her, not letting her get to far out of sight. Sometimes stopping long enough to pay his respect to the other adult whers and greet them. But then he was right on her heels, keeping a watchful eye out for others.

"My dear Anubli, i love you so, but I've been informed i must move our, my, things to the new room. IF i don't do that, i won't have anything to change into anymore and i'll smell later. You don't want me to smell do you." She told him stopping long enough to look back at him and smile. "It won't be much longer. We'll be finished and take a long nap. I promise."

If you say so. NO getting far from me. he said looking up at her and huffing. He just wasn't happy with her getting so far from her when he wanted to take a nap. So he decided he would deal with the sleepiness and stay awake to keep an eye on her.

She sighed and turned around to walk to her new room. She knew the others were making their way to there rooms as well. After the food had been passed they were told to move rooms as soon as they could and Lareli had went ahead and started moving her stuff. The sooner she got done, the less time she had to deal with moving her stuff. She wasn't sure who else had decided to get it done, but she knew there was a few that was moving there things.
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*
Shaylah & Black/Silver Mohovis
Kate

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Talen could not help but have a smile on his face as he worked on packing his things up while Khonlen slept. He couldn't believe it. He finally had a daywher of his own. Now, in a turn, he would hopefully be a full fledged handler as long as he kept himself out of trouble and got through his lessons with good marks. He knew the second one would not be a problem, it was the first one he'd have to worry about. He had already gotten himself into trouble with Esca as a candidate, and while both of them were still sorry they got caught, they weren't sorry it had happened. Now though, there was no way they could let anything happen, not with Khonlen being here. As much as Talen still had feelings for Esca, he would do whatever it took to push them aside for the time being, rather than risk losing his bond with the young Quartz cub.

He finished packing up what few things he had left, and looked at the few boxes. He would be able to do it by himself, and since Khonlen was sleeping, now might be the time to do it. He grabbed the first box, and the moment he started walking towards the door the little cub stirred. Talen, you weren't going to leave me here were you? I want to help. I can, can't I?

The young man just shook his head and put some clothes over the young cub's back, making sure they wouldn't fall while they were walking, and the two headed out. The Quartz seemed content to be helping like this, so Talen didn't say anything to him. They arrived in their new room and put the stuff on the bed before heading back out for a second load. When they went out though, they saw one of the other newly bondeds moving their stuff in as well. Talen smiled a bit, walking over to her. "Getting a head start huh? So am I. The name's Talen, and this is Khonlen..it's nice to meet you.."
Image Image Image Image Image
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Shiftergirl

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Her thoughts were about moving into her room. She caught sight of the quartz that had hatched during the hatching. She had thought it odd, there were so many colors that the whers had, and all of them except the green, didn't even compare to the dragons, and now there was a blue. How odd that a blue/quartz would hatch, when there were none when it came to the base colors. She also knew that a white had hatched, and there weren't many of them either. To top off the whole hatching, not only was there a quartz, but there was two of them now, both male. Lareli just didn't know what to think of them, other then they were handsome creatures.

Why are you staring at my brother. We need to worry about your things being moved. Anubli said staring at his brother and standing in front of her.

Don't worry so much about the others, you are the only one for me my dear. Lareli said turning back to finish her move. She placed the last loud in her room, and decided that she would organize later. She turned to go back out and get something to drink, a cup of klah would be nice, but it was to late for it, so she settled for some water.

"Getting a head start huh? So am I. The name's Talen, and this is Khonlen..it's nice to meet you.."

Lareli all but jumped out of her skin. She wasn't used to the attention of others, as she stayed away from most due to the difference in customs. But she wasn't going to be rude, so she turned around and looked at the younge man and smiled.

"Of course. I don't want to be moving in the mist of others during the early hours, it will be to cramped." She said looking at the two before her. In fact, it was the quartz she was thinking about earlier. " The names Lareli, this little handsome one beside me is Anubli." She said eyeing her wher for a moment.

Hello brother, its nice to see you again. I see you have found yours and he's a tall one Anubli said putting his nose foreward to nose his brother in greeting. His hind end was between them and his bonded in case anything went south and he had to use his claws and teeth. After all, lareli was his, why should he share. Mine, are we going to be at this all night. He grumbled to Lareli.
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

Kate

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:00 am

Talen could not help but frown just a bit as he noticed that he had seemed to scare the girl, even if it was only slightly. He hadn't really thought he was sneaking up on her, but then again, he knew when he was moving stuff, he wasn't really paying all that much attention to what was going on around him, which is probably what had happened to her. He nodded a bit, knowing exactly what she was saying. That was pretty much the entire reason that he had decided to start this early as well. If he was out of the way, he would be able to help other people...if they wanted it that was. He wasn't going to force himself upon people, but he wasn't against helping them if they needed it..and wanted it. Besides that, if he was out of the way, he couldn't get in trouble for making people drop things, or anything like that. He didn't need to be making enemies, especially since he was here to make friends, and learn everything there was to learn about being a dayhandler.

He smiled as she introduced herself and said, "Its nice to meet you Lareli and Anubli..." He studied the blood cub for a moment, admiring him. If he had had to choose a color for him to get, he liked the blood, but now that he had Khonlen, he wouldn't trade him (or his color), for anything in the world. Just then, the Quartz cub's voice broke through his thoughts. Talen, did you not know this girl before? Why not? Were you not in the same classes together? He looked at Khonlen and chuckled to himself. We all kind of...tended to keep to ourselves Khonlen...but that's sure to change now with us all being wherlings together...

Thank you brother. He is still learning, but I think I made the right choice. It seems as though you have a found a nice one for yourself.

Talen smiled a bit at Lareli and said, "Do you need any help? I only have a box or two left to move, and I'd be more than happy to help you if you need it.."
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Shiftergirl

Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 am

She saw that he gave her a look and didn't want to start off what could be a friendship she hasn't had yet. After all, not all of the people of this weyr was bad, just different in the ways they think compared to the ways her people think. She had seen a few others of her own home here and saw they were rather happy. SO maybe it would do her some good to make friends. She wasn't sure if Anubli would be ok with that though, he seemed a little more at keeping her to himself more then anything.

"Do you need any help? I only have a box or two left to move, and I'd be more than happy to help you if you need it.."

She smiled at how nice the young man was before her. She would have loved for the help, but she had moved all her things already, all she had left was to organize it.

"My things are already placed in my room, just have to organize them in a way i can find them later. IF you want i can help you with your things, if you have a few boxes left we can get them together and you will be done. Maybe we can sit an chat for a minute or two and get to know each other, the cubs could play and have some cub time before the night gets to late" She said taking a look towards Talen room and wondering just how many boxes were left to move.

Anubli hummed at his brother for the compliment, he had chosen wisely he thought as he looked towards his bond.

"Don't all of our bond have a little learning to do, after all, they have to take care of us" He teased.
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

Kate

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Talen couldn't help but smile as bit as the girl told him she had already moved her stuff into her new room. Of course that would happen to him. At least he had offered though right? That had to count for something? He chuckled a bit at her offer and said, "Well, sure, you can if you want. If we each grab a box we should be able to move the rest of it in one trip..." He had to admit that it did feel kind of weird to have someone helping him with his stuff, even though he had just offered to help her with hers. He knew it didn't matter, and he was grateful for the help. Besides, she had looked pretty grateful that he had even thought to offer, even though she had already finished.

After he thought on what she said, he couldn't help but smile at her idea. "Sure, I think the cubs would like that.." The young man knew that soon they wouldn't get much (if any), "play" time together. They would be in classes from now on, leaning how to be full fledged handlers and daywhers. He was sure that Khonlen would love their lessons, but he knew as a cub, he would surely miss just playing with his brothers and sisters.

What you say is true brother. Then again, maybe they have ALOT of learning to do if that is the case? The Quartz cub let out a daywher version of a giggle to show he was teasing back.

When they reached his room, he pointed to the smaller, lighter, of the two boxes, and said, "If you want to take that one, that would be great. Thank you....I appreciate the help.." He picked up the heavier one
Shiftergirl

Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:11 am

Lareli followed the young lad to his room. Yes she knew by looking at him he seemed a lot like her, maybe they had something in common. She could tell he wasn't sure what to do and just let him lead. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. She didn't think it was going to be a good start if they weren't comfortable around each other even a little. She took the smaller box he asked her to pick and up followed his move. She looked over the two cubs that were before her and smiled, just watching them made her smile, maybe it was because they were just so cute as a cub and because she had her own cub now.

"I hope they will, we will be doing so much to make sure they grow up big and strong, i don't think they'll have much time for each other." She looked up at him and down again to the two cubs. She then looked back up at him and wasn't sure if she should ask or not, but did just in case. "If you need me too, i can take that bigger box from you and you can carry this one."

She wasn't sure if what she said was rude, but she did notice that she kind of made the poor man seem weak and bit her lip. She looked him over and was sure he would be ok, after she felt a little like a fool.

You are no fool mind, you are just being kind Anubli said sternly to his bond while he was paying attention to his brother. He huffed his own kind of chucle at what he said and knew, even his bond needed some training, in a kind of way, they all did.

Want to play brother! Anubli dropped to his chest and growled, but it wasn't mean, it was just playful, his tail in the air and his floppy ears at his side. His head tilted to the side and he barked, or something like that, to his brother.

((Sorry, a little dead with the muse today. Tried though))
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

Kate

Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Talen couldn't help but frown just a bit as they reached his room to get the last two boxes. This room had been his home for the past few years, and he had to admit that he was sad to be leaving it. He knew this was just the next step in his life here, and he honestly wouldn't want to be without Khonlen, now that he had him anyway. He had known, or rather hoped, that he would not be a candidate forever. Now that he had Khonlen, he needed the bigger space that the Wherling dorms provided. He would miss this old room, but he knew he'd come to love his new room just as much. Especially since Khonlen would be there with him.

He picked the box up, giving the room one last look before the two of them headed out, the cubs following. "After this, a cup of klah sounds pretty good as well. I'm sure it will be nice to get to know someone else besides Khonlen for a bit..." After a few moments he heard Lareli's voice and couldn't help but given her a small smile. "No that's alright, I got it. Its not really heavy, just kind of a bit awkward but I can manage. Thank you though...I really do appreciate it.." He also thought it would be unfair to ask the person who was helping to carry the bigger box, especially when he was more than capable of doing it on his own.

Talen couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the cubs. He would love to hear their conversation. He found himself wondering if they were talking, and what they were talking about. It was just then that the blood growled playfully and the Quartz looked at him for a moment before mimicking his posture. Of course I want to play! Ours are busy, so this will be the perfect time for us to just play around! Catch me if you can!

With that, the little Quartz took off ahead of the two young people, glancing over his shoulder, which almost resulted in him falling as he almost lost his balance, to see if his brother was coming.
Shiftergirl

Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:24 am

Lareli felt a little bad about how she asked the lad if he wanted her to take the box. She knew in this was of life, for them, the men did most of the heavy lifting and back work. So she didn't know what to say to him when he said he would take the heavy box. She nodded at him and smiled, she needed to figure out how to cope with these people, how to work with getting to know them and work with them, The only way she was going to be able to do that, was to start communicating with them.

"So, our of curiosity, what is i like up north?" She asked, maybe he could shed some light in on the northern world she didn't now about.

Anubli made a sound that to him was a giggle, he was happy to know his brother wanted to play. He couldn't wait. When Khonlen took off at a run he jumped and didn't expect him to run. He wasn't that much bigger then his brother, why was he running, they were only going to play after all. Then he heard him speak to him, and his muscles tensed, coiled like a snake and he shoot forward.

You can't run from me forever, I'll catch you Khonlen. He huffed and squawked out of sheer excitement. He got a little close and snapped at his brother's haunches playing with him. He wouldn't hurt his brother, just nip here and there. He stumbled as he got to close to his brother and fell back a few paces, he also looked behind him as he worried for his handler who shooed him on.
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

Kate

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Talen heard the young girl's question and couldn't help but shrug just a bit. "Well, its not too much different. I mean, Atricis is a lot more...open...about many things. Relationships and the like. If I were to say I have feelings for another man, it would be, immensely frowned upon up North. Here though, it's not as big of a deal. Also, a lot of people up North are still old school. They still try to set up prearranged marriages for their sons, or daughters. My friend actually just told me a little while ago that his mother actually set up him twice. But other than like, the cultural differences, it's not that much different than here. Except without all the dragons and whers and such..." He hoped he didn't sound to stupid talking about it like that. Honestly though, it wasn't TOO much different, which is why it hadn't been hard to settle into life here, especially after he met a few people and made some new friends.

Khonlen looked back at his brother as he heard the misstep and wanted to make sure the young blood cub hadn't fallen. He didn't want his brother to get hurt trying to catch him. Maybe he shouldn't have decided to play chase with him. Neither of them needed to get hurt. When his brother kept coming after him though, the Quartz gave him an almost wolf like smile and continued to run.

I know I can't run forever, but you are sure to catch me at some point! That's how the game works, remember?

Talen smiled at Lareli and said, "Well, it looks like the cubs are having fun.." Soon enough they reached Talen's new room and he sat the box down. He gave the girl another smile, "Thanks again for help...I really appreciate it.."