Reporting the Crime [Tag Parker/Micah/Naji]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Inakil appreciated Najden's assurance he wouldn't be leaving his side for now, leading him out of the Leader's apartment and to the dining hall. Inakil went along with the idea, though he couldn't find eating to be an easy thing once there. He drank more than he ate, sipping at glasses of water while they waited for the Alpha male to contact them again. It was actually a nervewracking two hours, not certain what was going on, how the discussion was going, or if Celia was managing to convince Micah that Inakil was lying for not. It was hard to relax, so when Alpha Zenucah contacted them directly, while it was a bit of a relief, it also set Inakil on edge once again, or rather, more on edge than he already was. He hesitated telling Najden for a moment, but it seemed the day wher had spoken to him directly as well.

"Yeah," he answered simply with a nod, standing a few moments after Naji had. From there they made their way back to the handler cabins, Dolcekil padding beside them. They'd have ridden on her, but with her being egg heavy, Inakil didn't want to cause her unnecessary physical stress, so they just made their way on foot with Dolcekil near. Once at the large Dayhandler Leader's apartment, the Rose sat outside and waited while Inakil, with a sigh to steel his nerves, led the way inside once again, though not before knocking politely. Admittedly he was afraid to find out how this follow up conversation was going to go, and though he was sorely tempted to take Najden's hand for support, he resisted, merely leading the way inside to find out what was going to happen next.
Image x4
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:10 am

Micah had had to take a few minutes after getting done with Celia to collect himself. To say that he had been angry was an understatement. She'd tried to deny the accusation at first, then Zen had pressured her day wher for the truth. After that...it was as if she didn't think she'd done anything wrong. Micah had made sure to correct her on that line of thinking. He sincerely hoped that she would think twice about ever doing something like that again. Once he felt himself a little more calm he'd had Zen call for Inakil again. It wasn't long until there was a knock at the door. "C'mon 'n." He said in a loud enough voice.

Naji swallowed hard, though he tried to keep it silent, as they walked back into Micah's office. He felt like the Dayhandler leader was a smart and fair man so he was banking that he'd give the bitch the punishment she deserved. Still, there was always that chance that he was wrong and that Micah would believe Celia over Inakil. If the slim chance of that happened then Naji would take things into his own hands even though Inakil didn't want him to. He followed after his friend and stood silently in the room again.

"I'm sorry tha' took so long. I didn' mean ta keep ya waitin'." Micah said as he gestured to the chair in front of his desk. "I'm goin' ta cut ta the chase, Inakil." He stated, feeling a little more than exhausted. "It took a bit, but I finally got the truth from Celia. Thanks ta Zen, we were able ta pressure her day wher inta makin' her tell the truth. Long story short...I refuse ta put up with people tha' harm m' handlers, it don' matter if tha' person is also a handler. I won' stand for our Pack ta allow tha' sort of behavior." The way he spoke in full seriousness gave Naji hope. "Without goin' inta too many details, Celia is goin' ta be transferred ta one o' the other Packs 'n will serve out a small sentence there b'fore she's allowed ta get back ta regular patrol duties."

A huge smile crossed Naji's face. For once the authorities were able to actually do something that was right. He placed a hand on Inakil's shoulder and squeezed it with joy and happiness. His friend wouldn't have to worry about that bitch anymore and she wouldn't be able to harm anyone else again. He hoped that Inakil would be able to put this behind him and move on with a happier life.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Marvealle
Site Admin

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 pm

As Micah apologized and gestured to the chair, Inakil sat, not sure if he could really take what was coming standing up. He was still expecting this all to go sour, to be labeled a liar and chastised for trying to label a woman an attacker. He swallowed hard as Micah began, getting straight into it rather than beating around the bush. He appreciated that, thinking he might have gone nuts if Micah had tried to dance around it, and glad he wasn't the sort of person to do so.

"It took a bit, but I finally got the truth from Celia. Thanks ta Zen, we were able ta pressure her day wher inta makin' her tell the truth. Long story short...I refuse ta put up with people tha' harm m' handlers, it don' matter if tha' person is also a handler. I won' stand for our Pack ta allow tha' sort of behavior."

At first Inakil's throat constricted when Micah said he had gotten "the truth" from Celia, fearing by the wording that meant he believed whatever lies Celia concocted to keep herself safe. After all, they were still dealing with a rare situation, or at least, considered rare, or even impossible for a man to face. Of course one would be likely to not believe it, especially when the assaulter, a woman, claimed otherwise. However, soon enough Micah proved himself to be an ally for Inakil, and Inakil released the breath he didn't know he was holding in a heavy, uneven sigh.

"Without goin' inta too many details, Celia is goin' ta be transferred ta one o' the other Packs 'n will serve out a small sentence there b'fore she's allowed ta get back ta regular patrol duties."

And that was that, somehow this was much easier than he had ever expected. Micah wasn't even demanding a trial, accepting Inakil's story and the truth from Celia and devising a punishment and removing her from the Weyr. However, Inakil's satisfaction at that was short lived, as something quickly occurred to him. at the mention of Celia being transferred to another Pack.

"And... that's it? I mean... I'm not saying I want to see more done... not necessarily but... she serves her sentence and then gets to return to a normal life? While I have to live with this forever? And what about the people at the new Pack? Is anything being considered to keep them safe? Or make sure she follows the rules? Do you really think a slap on the wrist will keep her from doing it again?"

Inakil realized after he spoke all that he was getting worked up, his voice rising and perhaps the first time Micah would have seen him close to being angry. Quickly though he caught himself, wincing at his own voice.

"I-I'm sorry, Dayhandler Leader... I didn't mean to raise my voice or question your ability to dole out a proper punishment."

(Ok I WAS going to finish it with this post, buuut Inakil insisted it wasn't quiiiite over. >.>)
Image x8
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:10 am

Micah could easily hear the concern in Inakil's voice and he couldn't blame the young man. He didn't interrupt him as he voiced those concerns, worried that Celia would only be receiving a slap on the wrist for what she had done. His blue eyes watched as Inakil's friend moved closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder in comfort or perhaps to make sure he didn't get too worked up.

"I-I'm sorry, Dayhandler Leader... I didn't mean to raise my voice or question your ability to dole out a proper punishment."

"It's a'righ', Inakil. Ya fine ta question such things." Micah assured him. He held up an already waxed and sealed envelope. "This is a letter ta the other Pack's alpha. Inside I've explained the reason why she is bein' transferred 'nd punished. I've listed several punishments along with the exile and sentence tha' should be givin' ta her." A smile was given to the rosehandler. "Don' worry, if she don' learn her lesson from this...there ain' much hope for her." He assured the young man, however he didn't want to go into details on what all of those punishments would be for fear that Inakil might in some way feel guilty for it.

Naji smiled and nodded at Micah, grateful that he had been thorough with his punishment. "Thank you, sir." He said meaning it for himself and not simply for Inakil. He was going to rest easier knowing that the bitch was gone and wouldn't bother Inakil any more. He really hoped that his friend could move on after this.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Marvealle
Site Admin

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:47 am

Micah ensuring it was fine did make Inakil relax a bit, but he was still concerned, mostly for what would happen after Celia's transfer. Luckily, Micah explained, not all the details, but enough for Inakil to understand a bit better that Celia wouldn't simply be given a clean slate after her transfer. The Pack Alpha would be aware of what had happened and the punishments that would need to be doled out. While he was curious, a small part of Inakil wanting to know the justice that would be given, but he didn't ask, knowing deep down he truly didn't want to know, in case the punishments were indeed severe, and Inakil wasn't a vindictive individual. He hadn't come here for himself, as much as he had come here for potential future victims, knowing he would have hated his inability to speak out if it happened to others after him. As Naji expressed his thanks, Inakil nodded his acceptance of Micah's answer.

"I think I can be content with what you've told me, and trust your decisions on this matter... Thank you, for taking everything I've told you today seriously." He bowed his head to his Leader here, standing up at last and giving a parting nod to the bloodhandler.

"If I may, I will see myself out." After all that, Inakil just needed to rest. He needed to hole himself up in his cabin, maybe curl up on the couch or with Dolcekil. While perhaps the immediate threat from Celia would be gone soon, Inakil would still have a lot to work through, and a lot of healing to get through. He wondered if he would ever be the same after all this, but for now, he just needed some time away from all this now.

"Thank you, again," he finished with before he and Naji left the apartment, greeted by Dolcekil outside who was waiting patiently. Perhaps now Inakil could finally move forward, and learn how to live with this from here on out.

{fin}