One Walled Kid to Another [Tag- Parker/Locke]

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:32 am

Of course, Elias felt differently to Locke's sentiment about not getting himself killed. Of course he didn't plan that, who did? But that didn't mean it couldn't happen, however potentially blinded to that fact Locke was. However, when the moment came where Locke seemed to suddenly look at someone else, and Elias glanced around and saw no one there, he adopted a quite confused expression. When Locke spoke to whoever it was he was speaking to, Elias looked around again, but came up with nothing. Was he talking to him then? There was no one else there. It made Elias' brow furrow in confusion and concern, but he truly had no idea what it was that Locke was going through mentally. When Locke continued though, talking to him again clearly, and even made the "sexy" comment, the guard just cleared his throat a bit nervously but said nothing to that specific comment.

"Well, now you know. You're not going to rat me out, I trust you on that. What are you going to do?"

It was good to know he was trusted, even if it was for the wrong reasons perhaps. He knew he shouldn't keep this quiet, but he knew the steep consequences that stood before Locke should he be caught, even if he didn't know the full extent. Elias made his decision to keep quiet out of selfishness. But what he planned to do with this information...?

"I'm going to tell you to be careful, and don't get cocky. Also be careful with Wraith, he's too easily recognized. If you come and go too often people will take notice. I doubt I'm the only one in the Weyr from Walled who might have contacts back home still." Not that Markos was an intentional contact, Markos just refused to give up his contact with Elias and seemed keen to keep his ear to the Bottoms. After a moment though, Elias added one thing.

"I have only one request for you, if you hear anything about a healer man named Markos in Walled, let me know. He's already had a target on his back once for pulling me out of the Bottoms, I don't doubt it'll happen again."
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:30 am

Locke couldn't help but notice the way Elias looked around the room, searching for whoever it was that he had spoken to as it was obvious it wasn't him. He wasn't about to give a reason for his odd behavior though. He was a lot of things, but he wasn't an idiot (contrary to what others thought of his scheme for revenge). The first time he'd come back from Walled broken he'd saw the men he'd tortured with his eyes open as well as closed. This time, he'd accepted those disturbing visions and now his husband was one of them. No, it wasn't healthy to simply accept seeing things, but still being able to talk to Kent every once in a while made him happy. That was why he didn't admit to anyone that he was seeing them.

"I'm going to tell you to be careful, and don't get cocky. Also be careful with Wraith, he's too easily recognized. If you come and go too often people will take notice. I doubt I'm the only one in the Weyr from Walled who might have contacts back home still."

Locke gave him a wolfish grin before he took another drink of his whiskey. "Don't worry. Wraith and I have been constant visitors to Walled for turns now. We know how to be discreet." That was the truth. For as many times as he'd been back to Walled, Wraith generally stayed hidden outside of it. Locke knew different ways to sneak in and out of Walled without detection, so he didn't have to have Wraith to bring him anywhere directly inside of it.

"I have only one request for you, if you hear anything about a healer man named Markos in Walled, let me know. He's already had a target on his back once for pulling me out of the Bottoms, I don't doubt it'll happen again."

Locke had to think about it for a moment. He didn't know this Markos. All he did know was that the man knew enough to tip Elias off that it was him that held the title of The Reaper. He looked over at Kent who gave him another knowing look. Elias was a brother and this Markos was important to him. "Alright, I will keep my ears open. If I believe he is in any trouble I will let you know." Locke promised him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

.::..::..::..::..::..
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Elias was satisfied with Locke's answer to his request. He couldn't help but worry for Markos, but as a disgraced guard back in Walled who had failed the family Markos had been adopted into, it was hard for him to do anything directly. Locke though, who clearly knew how keep his ears open and how to sneak around, could do a lot more than Elias could in that front of making sure Markos didn't get himself into trouble with his snooping around the Bottoms.

"Thank you," he still gave Locke, even if part of Locke's cooperation was because Elias was trading silence about his alias and revenge-scheme. After a moment though, Elias gave another nod, turning just slightly.

"That was the major reason I came here today, to find out more, so I will get out of your hair and not trouble your family anymore for today. However... I am sorry I didn't try harder to be more involved with the two of you before. Even in just a friendly manner. I suppose I never learned how to sustain relationships."
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm

"You're welcome," Locke replied back. He would try to pretend that he was doing this favor for Elias because they were childhood friends and not because he was doing it as payment for the man's silence. Still, had it not been for that, he would have happily done this favor for Elias.

Locke's eyes moved back to the visage of Kent who was still just hanging out by the table. He tried to not give him too much attention considering his first outburst of talking to Kent out loud. The phantoms he sees are a secret that he doesn't share with anyone, not even I'ent.

"It's alright, Elias. We can...work on being a bit more involved with each other, but honestly...I'm not sure if that is a great idea for you." Considering what the dayhandler now knew about him and what his plans were...the smart thing to do would be to stay away.

{fin}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

.::..::..::..::..::..