Rolling Fun - Parker | Ao'mek

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 am

Season - Spring 2048 (fuzzy time to a week after Boy vs Girl)
Time - Early Evening
Location - Atricis Weyr | Ao'mek's Quarters

Warning for mild drug use

Wingrider Solai and Green Dragon Tyreth

Even after a generous sevenday since the incident in the sparring circle, Solai found herself with a lasting bitter taste from the encounter. It lingered with her, souring her further towards men in general. But there were some she still enjoyed, and certainly some more than others, and after some thought, she realised it was better to remind herself not all men were callous, uncaring jerks. With her jar of special buds collected, and her wooden pipe, the greenrider made the trek across the pavilion to see an old friend.

Upon her arrival, she ran her fingers through her curls, giving the coils a playful toss to fluff them up for him. Not that it really would make a difference. Ao'mek always loved her company even when she was at her worst. Tonight, Solai had no idea which it would be, best or worst, so she made sure to come prepared with their favourite herbs. It would help to soften the edge and maybe take her mind off of the unpleasant memory of the sparring circle.

With a knock a the door, Solai stepped back and waited for her friend to answer. Once the wooden slab gave way, she offered the bluerider a teasing smile. "Miss me?"
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:51 pm

It had been a good day. Then again, considering how almost annoyingly Ao'mek was always happy it was hard for him to consider any day as bad. Drills had been fairly normal. Tlamehath had demanded a bath after that, which Ao'mek was happy to give him. After the bath the two had spent some fun just swimming in the lake. Then, his amazing blue had gone off to grab himself a meal and his rider did the same. Like he normally did he ate with his wing. They missed having Fox as one of the leaders, but they were all thrilled for him getting leadership. Ao'mek had enjoyed a few drinks and then decided to head home for the evening.

Once he got home he headed to his bathing chamber and got cleaned up for the rest of the evening. He donned his sleep pants and a light shirt before he began to shave. That was when he heard a knock on his door. He threw a towel over his shoulder and head out to answer the door. Only half of his face was shaved and the other still had lather on it.

"Miss me?"

Ao'mek's face lit up at seeing his dear friend his face broke into a wide smile. "Solai! Of course, I always miss you when you're gone." He made to give her a hug, but remembered before it was too late that he had stuff on his face. "Please come in. Let me just finish this up really fast." He said as he shut the door behind her. Quickly he returned to the bathing chamber to finish shaving. "How has your day been?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

.::..::..::..::..::..
Shaihulud

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:10 pm

She suppressed the giggle when she spotted his face half-shaven, half-creamy. For once, she had caught him at an inopportune time, but once more he seemed to care little about the circumstances. The bluerider was cheerful as always.

Solai! Of course, I always miss you when you're gone."

He moved to embrace her, but she stepped back to point at that unshaven cheek that frothed with cream. Fortunately, he realised his mistake and stepped back as well.

"Please come in. Let me just finish this up really fast."

A smirk answered him as she entered into his quarters. Off he slipped to finish the job, and as he did so, she set the jar down onto his tea table, satisfied by the muted tap it made of glass touching upon wood. It was a distinct sound, one that she enjoyed thoroughly, for it reminded her of the feel of rock stacking she use to do on the lake shore as a child.

"How has your day been?"

"Well enough," she answered casually... for all the bitterness from her spar with I'ent lingered. For now, however, she wished to dwell on the pleasantries of life, such as her company with Ao'mek. As he slipped the blade across his cheek, exposing another smooth strip of silky skin, she stepped near him and smirked. Through the mirror he looked into, she made eye contact with him and crossed her arms in waiting. "Can I help?" she offered the man playfully.
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:23 pm

"Well enough."

"Well enough is better than bad." Ao'mek commented as he entered the bathing chamber and picked up his razor again. Thanks to his sharper jaw line and chin, he was rather careful and thorough when it came to shaving so he didn't miss any spots. He hated missing spots. The spot he missed the most was right behind his jaw line. That spot always gave him issues.

"Can I help?"

He ran the blade slowly and smoothly over another spot, deftly removing his skin of the dark hair that grew there. Occasionally he would allow his facial hair to grow out, but for the most part he preferred to stay clean shaven. He blamed his male relatives, but he'd never been able to grow a full, luxurious beard. The one time he had tried it had not turned out well. He paused his shaving as he caught her eyes in the mirrow. "You want to shave my face for me?" He asked curiously and with a small chuckle. "If you really want to, I trust you not to cut me. Go for it." He said with a shrug as he handed her the blade.
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

Shaihulud

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:38 pm

"You want to shave my face for me?"

Solai approached the man with a playful smirk. "Consider it practice," she teased back, though in all honesty, she meant it. If she did ever end up weyrmating a man in the end, she liked the thought of being able to help him smooth out his cheek to perfection. She would be the one kissing it after all.

"If you really want to, I trust you not to cut me. Go for it."

The greenrider found her place behind Ao'mek and reached over for the blade. "I promise not to cut you. Besides, it can be any different from the places I shave." He knew the places she spoke of, for he had seen it for himself. While Solai enjoyed feeling like a woman, also she liked keeping things... trim... and well kept. "Alright-" she slipped a finger to his chin to angle him just right "- now hold still."

It took a moment for Solai to get the feel of shaving a man's face, but after several swipes, she began to get the hang of it. The blade adjusted to the curves and contours of his face, cutting clean the prickly hairs of his cheek, leaving his skin as smooth as silk. Under different circumstances, once finished she would have wiped away the remainder of the cream and kissed his cheek in suggestion.

... instead she refrained with ease.

With several more swipes, she cleared his face, and then turned to those final hidden spaces to make sure she got the last of it, even those tricky places near his ears. "There, I think I got it." The blade was set aside so she could reach down and grab the towel to wipe his face clean. "Smooth as a dragon's hide." She stepped back and gave him a wink.
Parker
Site Admin

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:24 am

"I promise not to cut you. Besides, it can be any different from the places I shave."

Ao'mek handed her his blade and then turned to face her so she could shave him easier. "Like I said, I trust you. Besides, the places you shave are far more difficult than shaving my mug." Yes, he did know rather intimately the places she shaved and honestly...he wasn't sure if he was a woman if he'd be brave enough to do that. It seemed rather dangerous and too sensitive. After she told him to stay still he did just that and stayed as still as possible.

He rather enjoyed this. It had been turns, far longer than he could remember, since he'd had anyone other than himself shave his face. The scrape of the blade across his cheek felt good. "Careful. I could get use to this sort of special treatment." He stated jokingly in between her strokes of her shaving him.

"There, I think I got it." The blade was set aside so she could reach down and grab the towel to wipe his face clean. "Smooth as a dragon's hide."

A wide smile spread on his face. He took the towel from around his shoulders and wiped his face clean of any excess cream that might still linger there, then he tossed it into the hamper. Ao'mek looked at himself in the mirror, checking those hard to get places. "I don't think I've ever had a cleaner shave. Thank you, m'dear. Shall we retire to the couch and relax? I can get us some drinks if you'd like. I think I even have some meat rolls if you're hungry."

Shaihulud

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 pm

As he took the towel and wiped off, Solai stood back to admire her work. Smooth were the cheeks her blade had left behind. Had she allowed herself, she would have gladly step forward to enjoy the feel of her work... but not today, and not with him. Ao'mek's cheek merely provided her a canvass to practice on, and much to her satisfaction, she did not mar the surface.

"Careful. I could get use to this sort of special treatment."

Had her attentions not wandered towards a another so recently, Solai would have happily pampered Ao'mek in any fashion he desired. But the bluerider had never truly been interested in such a thing. He would always and only ever be a friend. "What can I say? I like making myself addicting to others," she chuckled back.

"I don't think I've ever had a cleaner shave. Thank you, m'dear. Shall we retire to the couch and relax? I can get us some drinks if you'd like. I think I even have some meat rolls if you're hungry."

"Meat rolls sound lovely, but only water for me. I brought us some vegetation to enjoy, and I do better with water than wine when I smoke it." One buzz was good enough for her. No need to enhance it with wine and give herself a horrid hangover in the morning. As he wandered off to play the part of a good host, Solai moved over to his living room and settled on the couch. She reached for the jar she brought, and procured a roll of sheets from her pocket to roll up a generous smoke for them both. "Can I ask you a question?" she called out to him as he gathered the plate of food and her bland beverage. She packed the paper with broken buds. "What do you think of K'rios?"

The question was inevitable, especially after the recent flight.
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 pm

"What can I say? I like making myself addicting to others,"

Ao'mek chuckled and glanced over his shoulder at her while he moved to his kitchen area. "Well then, I just have to say that you're pretty good at it." He told her playfully as he got out a couple of glasses and the plate of meatrolls.

"Meat rolls sound lovely, but only water for me. I brought us some vegetation to enjoy, and I do better with water than wine when I smoke it."

"Ooo...vegetation. Sounds good. I shall stick to water too then." He said as he filled the glasses with water. Then, he rejoined her on the couch. "Meatrolls and water for us." Ao'mek flopped onto the couch next to her and then picked up a meatroll to munch on.

"Can I ask you a question? What do you think of K'rios?"

"K'rios? He's a good man, damn good rider. Enjoys working with the candidates and they seem to respect and like him." He paused for a moment in thought. "Huh, now that I think about it, I think me and him are still technically dating....at least I don't think we ever officially broke up, but then again it wasn't a real relationship." He said with a chuckle.

Shaihulud

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:44 am

"Well then, I just have to say that you're pretty good at it."

Though Solai knew the two of them never would have worked out, part of her knew she would miss intimacy of Ao'mek's company. It was not just the sex she enjoyed with him, but the banter between them, the play between two friends whose boundaries had twined together. Their friendship was limitless, never fettered by societal expectations of what separated lovers and friends. Instead, Solai and Ao'mek had designed those lines as they best defined their relationship with one another.

But Solai always knew she could never keep him.

The jealous facet of her nature realised Ao'mek's relationship was not nearly as special to him as it had been to her. He did not exclusively belong to her, and time and time again, he found company besides herself, which Solai was not exactly keen about. Of course, Solai was not exactly faithful to him either, but not out of a desire to chase around others, but out an acknowledgement of what she and Ao'mek were not. He was not her lover, not was she his, and no amount of want and yearning would ever change that. Knowing this blatant fact allowed Solai to keep her heart safe from Ao'mek's generous nature, for while she loved Ao'mek dearly as a friend, she could honestly say she never once fell in love with him.

Thus, at a distance would Ao'mek remain, no matter how blurred their lines might seem, and while Solai would always love Ao'mek, it would only ever be as a friend.

"Ooo...vegetation. Sounds good. I shall stick to water too then."

The greenrider smirked at the man as he made sure to gran them both some water. All the while, she licked the paper and rolled the joint. As he returned, she lit it for both of them and took a deep inhale. Immediately, her mind clouded with savoury pleasures of her vice, causing her head to feel weightless and vast.

"Meatrolls and water for us."

She passed him the joint.

"K'rios? He's a good man, damn good rider. Enjoys working with the candidates and they seem to respect and like him. Huh, now that I think about it, I think me and him are still technically dating....at least I don't think we ever officially broke up, but then again it wasn't a real relationship."

Though the greenrider anticipated the first part, eyes widened at the second. "Wait... what?" her head righted to regard the man. Even with her high, she managed to regard the man with narrow eyes. "You and K'rios... you're dating?" Then what the fuck was all that talk about sentimentality back in her apartment a sevenday ago? Had he not proclaimed his desire to be with her, to know her? And yet he and Ao'mek were... dating?

Knowing the bluerider, his confession could have taken on an array of interpretations, some good, some awful. So, rather than jump to conclusions as her jealous mind was prone to do in situations like these, she gave Ao'mek an opportunity to elaborate.
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:00 am

"Wait... what?" her head righted to regard the man. Even with her high, she managed to regard the man with narrow eyes. "You and K'rios... you're dating?"

"No, not really. Let me explain." Ao'mek answered with a chuckle. "You see there were two of our wingmates that so obviously liked each other that all the rest of us knew about it. Well, one of the men is holdbred, very traditional. Despite it being obvious he liked this other guy, he continued to refuse his want to go out with him." He began telling the story, but paused so he could take a hit of the joint.

"You know these men. It's our Weyrleader, Fox, and Opalrider J'on. K'rios and I decided to meddle to try and give Fox a hand at winning J'on over. So we thought it might do him some good to see two men together in a relationship. Just to see that there was nothing wrong with it. We pretended to date in order to show him this. It was never anything official or real. I like K'rios, but not in a romantic sort of way. It just amused me to think that we never really officially broke up with each other." Ao'mek explained.