A Rare Gesture of Apology - Ao'mek | Parker

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:06 pm

The tender strokes that ran over the curls and coils of her buoyant locks drew Solai closer to the bluerider. Bereft of affection, the very feel of his hand running against her playful tresses mended wounds bore by the neglect of their distance and isolation.

"I think I would be a fool to say no. A very good, very intimate friend sounds just perfect to me."

The future held so many unknown wonders, but Solai concerned herself little with them. Instead, she allowed Ao'mek to become the centre of her world as she slipped forward to let her devious smiles catch his lips in a devious kiss. Let the future wait, if only so the two of them could enjoy the present. Let his hands run down her form at her encouragement. Let him feel her as she pleased. Solai would happily comply, and always with several demands of her own. Let him kiss her in turn... The feel of his mouth made her realise how easily she had forgotten just how good a kiss could feel.

Their friendship sealed, Solai slipped into his lap with the promise of giving him everything a friend could ever ask for...

{fin}