A Blue Evening (Tag: Parker/Sid)

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Altreis

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:22 am

Keetin had to agree with what Sid'nis said: Iolith stood no chance of Catching a gold. Only a freakishly large blue, such as Verikath, had that chance. Normal sized blues just...they were too small. They did not have the needed stamina to last until the golds were ready to be Caught. The blues knew it too, he was pretty sure. At least, Keetin could not recall hearing of a blue Chasing a gold-outside Verikath of course and he won that Flight.

What Sid'nis went on to say though...that puzzled Keetin a little. Monogamy was overrated? Keetin tilted his head, turning the words over in his mind. Monogamy wasn't for everyone of course but he didn't think he had ever heard the word "overrated" attached to it before. Did Sid truly believe that? Had something happened perhaps and he was now disillusioned with monogamy? Hmmm.

But of course the conversation drifted back to their upcoming dessert. Keetin's thoughts flickered the moment he felt warm lips caressing his shoulder. However it was the nail that travelled down his spine that really did Keetin in, pulling a soft moan from him.

No! he bellowed silently. Need to wait. Breakfast first. Sid'nis needs food. Needs...needs...

Ohhh but the picture Sid was painting with his words... A pleasant shiver ran through Keetin. Dessert was going to be wonderful; he was sure of it. "W-well then," he began, unable to stop the slight tremor of his voice from the feelings already stirred within him, "once you've had your fill of food we can fumble and explore and discover every last button." He turned a smoldering look Sid's way. "And I am confident we will both be exhausted and satisfied-extremely so. We will savor every bit of dessert." His voice had dropped to a low purr, Keetin unable to quite help himself. Yes he wanted to let Sid'nis eat...but the man's touches were sparking fire deep within Keetin. He was eager to begin exploring, learning, finding the best ways to exhaust Sid with pleasure.

(Feel free to do a cinematic fade any post now if you like Parker! ;) They can romp around off-camera, hehe)

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:31 pm

"W-well then," he began, unable to stop the slight tremor of his voice from the feelings already stirred within him, "once you've had your fill of food we can fumble and explore and discover every last button."

A smirk spread on Sid's lips, accentuating his dimples even more. He could hear the tremor in Keetin's voice. Apparently what little things he was doing was working. In that case...he ran his finger up and down his spine again. Sid looked down at his plate of food. There was still some left, but he no longer cared about food. He'd eaten enough that his stomach wasn't yelling at him any more. "I think I have more than had my fill of food. My stomach is full and happy, but the rest of me is hungry for something else now." Sid practically purred.

"How about I get these out of the way." Sid said as he picked up their plates and then stood up and walked them back over to the small table. Plus, doing that gave Keetin another good view of him from both the back and front as he came back to the bed. Already, he was feeling rather aroused, but it wasn't to the point it was visible.

"And I am confident we will both be exhausted and satisfied-extremely so. We will savor every bit of dessert."

Sid crawled back into the bed with Keetin and then didn't hesitate to pull the man into his arms and captured his lips for a passionate kiss. "Yes, I am also very confident that we will thoroughly enjoy each other." He stated before capturing his lips again and then gently pulling him back down on the bed. This was most the delicious sort of dessert he could think of.

{fade}

Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Image Image Image Image Image
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash