My Father's Keeper { tag } Caryatid/Sunaia

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:35 pm

He knew he was naughty for deceiving her, and would have to make up for it, but he had wanted to ensure that she would be surprised by the entire event. It had been her own, little, private hatching. Just for her. He smiled and moved to kiss the side of her head, looking down at the brown in her hands. "Vigil knew it was time. I promise you, I wouldn't have been such a sneak if I hadn't of known." Or had some idea, rather. Even the blue could have been wrong.

That being thought and said though, he went to his desk and pulled out some of the candies that he knew they both liked, that were hard to get, and he would willingly give to her. "Here. I'll get some more later, but you can have the rest of my stash as a token of apology on my part. This also grants you one free dragon washing, on the day of your choice, when you Impress." No if you Impress, no should you Impress, but when. Because in his mind, his daughter was all but guaranteed to.
Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―