Darling, We're Gonna Celebrate { tag } Kate/Isiana

A large natural cavern found by the initial expedition. It has been cleared out and filled with sand. Naturally flowing hotspring pools inside the cavern keeps this cavern warm enough for dragon eggs, but also makes it very humid with all the steam from the hotspring waters.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:30 pm

She wanted nothing more than to have time with Isi and the babies. There had been so little time spent between them and their "auntie", but Finn knew how busy the goldrider was. That being thought, she was patient, because she knew there was plenty of growing up left to do, which meant they would still get the chance to see her as they matured, which was both a happy thought, and one that worried her also - happy because it meant they would always have Isi, worrying because... it meant her babies would have to grow up, and she still wasn't prepared for that. "That time will come, and when it does, we'll have to do something special. I know they get excited when your name comes up, so I guarantee they'll be happy to see you the moment you show up."

Finn settled herself close to her friend and closed her eyes for a moment, glad for this moment between them. It was too rare when it was just the two of them, and she wasn't going to take it for granted. When she opened her eyes, she was still plucking at a piece of cheese, so she finally popped a piece in her mouth, and glanced across the sands at Andromedath. "I miss it too. It's too rare, I was just thinking, but it's understandable. You've got your duties, and I have mine and the babies when I'm not helping with Wing matters. So we're going to have to change that, find ways around our busy lives, even if its only a day a sevenday, or a few hours here and there a sevenday. Just so we can both keep our heads on our shoulders. What do you think?"
Dirce ~◇~ Finn ~◇~ L'van~◇~ D'kellen ~◇~ D'ante ~◇~ V'ric ~◇~ Na'vi ~◇~ K'rios ~◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Joss ~◇~ Fali'vas ~◇~ Koda'vis ~◇~ Cataren ~◇~ Feraliss ~◇~ Rathiran ~◇~ Alastair ~◇~ Melangell
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
Kate

Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Being busy was not something that the Gold rider really enjoyed. With everything that had been going on, she felt like she didn’t get to spend time with anything other than duties. Sure she went home to Lor every night but by the time she got there, and they had dinner, she was to exhausted to really spend any time with him. While she knew that everyone understood, it didn’t mean that she had to like it. Maybe now that Andromedath had laid her clutch, and if the Hatching went smoothly, everything would maybe clam down just enough for her to be able to have a little bit of a life of her own again. Turning her attention back to her friend she smiled and said, “Well I’m glad they love me as much as I love them. As for doing something special, that is a given. I will think of something fun for all of us to go do.”

Isiana smiled softly as she watched her friends close her eyes. After everything that had been going on, it was really nice to just be able to take a breath. The young woman found herself wishing that Lor could be here too, but she was happy with just someone being there with her. For a moment, everything was very peaceful, and Isiana let her eyes close for just a moment, but since she didn't wan to fall asleep on her friend, she quickly opened them back up, just as Finn spoke once more. Nodding Isiana smiled, "Yes, I agree, we certainly do need to set a little time aside. Maybe in two seven days, the four of us can go out. Just like old times? I miss the four of us just grabbing a bite to eat, or some drinks together."
Image Image Image Image Image
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:06 am

Finn thought that sounded absolutely wonderful. She remembered the old times, before they had all gotten so busy with duties and family. They would go out together, enjoy life, enjoy everything around them and then go home together and maybe enjoy things just a little more before going their separate ways. They needed more of that, and Isi especially needed time like that. She smiled as she patted her friend's arm. They would make sure of it, and she thought about when they could do it, what they could do it about. Leaving the Weyr wasn't really much of an option given the eggs, but after...

"We'll have to get the boys around here, set something up together. Maybe a nice, big time out when the eggs have hatched. That way, you can have something nice to look forward to after you're off of these blasted sands?" She wondered if that would be pleasing to her friend. It certainly sounded like a gift from the goddess, and Faranth, wrapped in one little package.
Dirce ~◇~ Finn ~◇~ L'van~◇~ D'kellen ~◇~ D'ante ~◇~ V'ric ~◇~ Na'vi ~◇~ K'rios ~◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Joss ~◇~ Fali'vas ~◇~ Koda'vis ~◇~ Cataren ~◇~ Feraliss ~◇~ Rathiran ~◇~ Alastair ~◇~ Melangell
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
Kate

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Isiana could not help but let out a sigh, although it was a sigh of contentment. Everything seemed to be great right now. Everyone was safe, everyone was happy, and excited. Sure, Isiana and Andromedath were probably a little over tired, but so far, everything being turning out ok, was worth it. Andromedath was going to have a beautiful clutch, and once the eggs hatched, Isiana knew that everything would be a little easier on her. Maybe then she would be able to spend some more time with Lor, and Finn and Bastian and the twins. No, not she would be able to, she just WOULD. Making time for things like that would be at the top of her list, no matter what.

Smiling softly and taking another drink, she nodded in agreement. "A night out sounds great. Lor has been busy with his wing too, so Im sure it would be nice for him too." Eating another bit of the food her friend had brough, she looked around. Everything was so calm and peaceful. Stiffling a yawn, she stretched a bit. "Well, since everything is ok here, I think I'm going to head off and go see Lor for a little bit. He's off duty today, so if I can spend a couple of hours with him, Im sure we would both like that. Thank you again for the food and drink Finn. They were amazing, as usual."

Standing up, she quickly gave her friend a big hug and said, "It was great seeing you. We will get together soon, I promise." With that, she went over to Andromedath and gently ran her hand over her before heading off to find Lor.

[FIN]
Image Image Image Image Image
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn