Butting Heads - Ember | Rath

The Crafter Complex is a series of buildings that contain craft halls and rooms for the crafters of New Atricis to work. There is a single dorm building for apprentices, while journeyman and masters live in second floor rooms in their respective crafts. Off to the side from the complex is the largest building, the Infirmary, where everyone in the Weyr receives Healer attention and desk workers keep track of who comes and goes at the entrance to the Infirmary.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them
Tag Status: Permission Needed, otherwise Closed

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:20 pm

"I think it would be best if you and I kept any interactions between ourselves on a professional basis. Otherwise, I think it would be best if you and I kept a distance from one another. I hope you understand why I say that right now."

How Mul'rec managed to conceal the incredulity from his face, he did not know. Was it not the healer who had come to him? It was tempting to prod the man, to point out the obvious that Rathiran left unsaid. unfortunately, Mul'rec could not be stopped from poking a finger into the exposed wound. "If that is truly how you feel, then perhaps next time you might show some self restraint and pick a separate wash basin to clean your hands in."

Was it not Rathiran who had come to him to muddy the waters? And muddy he had, for the silt of animosity floated thick about them. While Mul'rec was undoubtedly an arrogant man, he was not the sort to resort to cockfights, even verbal ones. However, when provoked, he knew how to wield a sharp tongue.

He did not smirk, he did not frown, but instead levelled bronze eyes upon the man. While he had not approached Rathiran, Mul'rec fully expected the man to be the one to stand down. The healer had commited the offence of approach. Let Rathiran be the one to correct the matter with his retreat.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:16 am

"Perhaps you're right, brownrider. Perhaps I came here for a reason that turned sour on my behalf." He shrugged, willing to admit that he'd made wrong something that he'd intended in the first place. That didn't bother him at all. But he wasn't going to leave without first saying something, one final thing. "But guilty as I am of that, I'm not the only on between the two of us guilty of something." He stepped up to Mul'rec and offered as polite of a nod in departure as he could manage before stepping around him and leaving.

He fumed the rest of the way to his office, where he kept himself locked up for an hour, perhaps longer, before finally settling into the routines of the rest of the day. That is not how he would have conducted himself on a regular day, with someone that could have become a patient. It had been rather out of character of him besides. But he shrugged; if it turns out he'd been misled, so be it. If it turns out he'd been right in accusing guilt, so be it. If he wasn't right about anything, oh well. He'd go on living his own life and that would be that.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.