After the Sun Falls ~ { Tag } Slasher/Shihei

The Crafter Complex is a series of buildings that contain craft halls and rooms for the crafters of New Atricis to work. There is a single dorm building for apprentices, while journeyman and masters live in second floor rooms in their respective crafts. Off to the side from the complex is the largest building, the Infirmary, where everyone in the Weyr receives Healer attention and desk workers keep track of who comes and goes at the entrance to the Infirmary.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:05 am

While it was something that wouldn't take too much longer in terms of the number of tasks left to complete, it would go by so slow that Rath was certain he would need a nap someplace as soon as he'd finished cleaning up. But alas, he wasn't the sort to drop off after such a thing; no matter how exhausted he might be. He'd go clean up, tend to his egg, and be right back in the infirmary to see where else he was needed before too long. No matter what, he was going to want to keep an eye on the bronze, because the poor lad was a favorite of his already, and there was hardly a chance he was going to go without a little bit of sweet attention from the Master.

"Shihei here is going to look after you for a bit when I'm done here, lad. Make sure you have water, a good, nice scratch or multiple dozens worth." He knew he could trust on the Journeywoman to see to the bronze, certain that he was a favorite of hers as well, now, too. He focused on the suturing, his eyes never once leaving the way his fingers flowed effortlessly through the torn flesh, never once slipping on the needle, nor tangling in the threads. After a while, though he'd never be able to tell a person how long it had been, he finally called it over, and snipped the final strand, considering his work finished, and the job over.

Then came the process of inspecting his work, and cleaning the poor beast up, which he did carefully enough. Satisfied with what he saw after doing the latter, he had the wher bandages up, checked hisc vitals, then had Shihei and a few other healers help him move the beast to a more private, comfortable area where they could provide him with privacy, semi-darkness, silence, and comfort. After, covered in mess, and looking every inch a filthy beast himself, he turned to Shihei and was finally able to grin at her in utter delight. "Faranth, lass, am I ever glad that you are still in this Weyr!"
Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

Slasher

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:12 pm

The woman nodded with Rathiran's words, agreeing fully, a line a thought the wher could find within her open mind if he so was inclined. Regardless, the pair of healers dropped into a fluid rhythm as they worked on the bronze. Each mark that ticked by was left unnoticed by either of them, as focused on completing their task as they were. Apprentices scurrying back and forth to take used equipment away, bring fresh, water, sterile implements, etc. Finally, as the Master Healer finished up, Shihei glanced up and realized that several marks had passed. It always felt satisfying to her when that happened, because it meant that it had been time well spent on the job at hand.

As Rathiran sat back, Shihei was already moving to carefully clean off the rest of the wher's hide, making sure there was no blood smeared anywhere, and the areas around each stitch site was clear and bandaged properly. They worked carefully as the small team of healer's maneuvered the creature to a more private and darkened area for him to rest. Before leaving it though, Shihei tucked into the beast's head and carefully lay a hand on the curve of his jaw, "Rest well, Little Brother, I'll be back to check on you. No fussing for the attendants. Promise now." She leaned down, and kissed his forehead, her nose filling with his more than wild musky smell, one that she was accustomed to on a more sedated level, considering most Wherriders cleaned their whers.

With a small grin at her own folley, she followed Master Rathiran out, her own appearance more than a little disheveled and bloodied. And then with Rathiran's delight-filled grin, she couldn't help but offer him back her own light smile, "Since coming here, it has become more of a home than anywhere else. I've no plans to leave." Her smile dropped a little to become something a bit lighter, but still warm-ish, "And you, welcome back, again. Will you stay long this time?" She moved slightly towards the washroom, her hands already moving to start to undo her over-garment, a sort of quick apron of sorts, to get a fresh one before her next round of checking patients.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 am

He followed her to the washroom, to clean up as well, though it was only going to be a light cleaning. He was going to need a deeper clean than just a scrub of his hands, he suspected, looking down at the state of his clothes. He would go to the office though, change there, do what he could with a dish of water and go back to making rounds. He was going to get poked at later by Erita, likely, for not taking time to breath after just transferring, but at the same time, surely she would understand - there was hardly time enough off, as a dragonkinhealer. He would eventually find that "breathing room" but that would come later. Much later.

"Actually, I'm here to take on the dragonkin side of the infirmary as its Master." He said, with some measure of pride. "Weyrdragonkinhealer as of... now." He grinned and of started to scrub down his hands again, trying to remove as much of the ichor from his fingers and forearms before it became a part of him. But like so many patients of the past, he knew it was already going to take too many scrubs of the flesh to be rid of the sensation. "Do you think you can handle having me as your boss this time around?" After his hands were finished, he started to splash some water across his face, then scrubbed it with a damp cloth. "Because I doubt anyone could get rid of me very easily at this point in time, especially with both of my wee lasses here now."
Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

Slasher

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 pm

The woman couldn't help but smile at the man as he followed her to clean-up. There had always been a friendly camaraderie between them, as well as a strong respect for the man's abilities in their chosen craft. She knew he had a good respect for her as well, so the feeling was mutual. As they rinsed off and she set her soiled apron in the provided bin, she turned to the man as he spoke, "Oh, that's wonderful news! With the recent discovery of the Pearls, as well as all these feline attacks, the Weyr and her surrounding lands are only to the benefit with you present." There was no brown-nosing involved in her tone, merely a professional statement of fact, as far as she was concerned.

As she lifted a fresh apron and put it on, preparing for her next wave of rounds, she smiled briefly, "Of course! I always look forward to what you can teach. And both your girls are here now? That's lovely to hear! I hope they enjoy the South." Turning, she lifted a hand and adjusted her thick braid, tucking a few escaped wisps back into their place. It was no vanity that caused her to be exact with her appearance, merely the fact that she always looked put together, even in the heat of a surgery. As she takes a sip of water, and sets the cup down, she breathes in a moment, letting her mind settle. Finally, she smiled at him again, her expression one of professional friendliness, "It has been an honor to work with you again, Master Rathiran. I look forward to what the future holds for Atricis with you at the helm of the Healers." With a quick, polite bow, she turned and wandered off to her next task. It was her way to be focused on her work, and not one to linger and chat when there was still things to get done.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~