Character Roulette

Turn 2049
42nd Turn of the 9th Pass
Image Image Image Image
Isilsk

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:46 am

Hello my darlings! As you all know, generally after such a huge and amazing hatching like the one we just had, all of us hit a bit of a lull. Nothing wrong with it, hatchings can be tiring to the muses, however, the admins have thought of a fun little idea that might help us to get the juices flowing again.

That little idea is as the title states, Character Roulette. Basically, this is how it works. Anyone who is interested in participating can reply to this thread with which characters they would like to have thrown in. You can just throw in one character, you can throw in all your characters, but please keep in mind that basically each character will mean one new threads. So if you don't think you can handle more than one or two threads, then please only add one or two characters. When there is enough characters (at least six) then I will throw them into a randomizer and pair them off that way. If there happens to be an odd number, then the odd man out will be randomly thrown into one of the pairs.

Now, we know that sometimes the hardest thing about starting a new thread is simply that...having some sort of idea of what to do for a new thread. Well, we're going to take care of that for you as well. When the characters are randomized and put together, a random thread scenario will also be given for you to use if you wish. Don't feel like you are required to use one of these suggestions, they're just there in case you do wish to use them.

I'm going to keep tabs of what characters need to be paired, which are paired together, etc. Once you get a thread done, if you wish to throw that character back into the Roulette feel free to, but for now let's keep it to one roulette thread per character. Have fun!!

Characters to be paired
-----

Characters paired together
Laikanu x Sunaia
Lerina x Alastair
Shyran x Saelle
Iggharudube x Dirce
Meki x Zilelmos x River
Inez x Niobe
Devyn x A'rosius
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:53 am

I would love to throw in Dirce, Alastair, Fali'vas, and Saibra please!
Last edited by Ember on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Caryatid

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:54 am

I would like to throw in Sunaia and Niobe, thanks!
Lanni
Pronouns: She/Her

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 am

I'll add Laikanu and Meki to the mix!
LdyPayne

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:40 am

I could use a few new threads for some of my characters. So feel free to throw in the following:

Zilelmos (Dragonrider Candidate/maybe Pearl Candidate)
Lerina (Female Brownrider)
Shyran (Jewel Daywher Handler)
Inggharudube (Bronze Wherhandler)
Talonflame

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am

This looks like fun! I'll throw my new girl Saelle in :)
.::| Alassiel of Akath .::|::. Rh'van of Armaitath .::|::. Kyrielle .::|::. D'aen of Rhovanioth |::.
ImageImageImageImage

.::| Saelle |::.

.::| Character Tracker .::|::. Marks Tracker |::.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:29 am

Eh... sure, why not?

Brownrider Inez
Bluerider A'rosius

Those two could use some attention.
Kate

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 pm

For now I'll throw Devyn in
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Slasher

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:06 pm

I will throw River in!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Isilsk

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Alright!! Here we go! Full disclosure, I found a random plot site to come up with most of the thread scenarios. Remember, you don't have to use the suggested thread idea.

Laikanu x Sunaia: Location is the weyryard, shyness is the theme, a plant is an object that plays a part of the story.

Lerina x Alastair: Location is the archives, forgiveness is the theme, a ladder is an object that plays a part of the story.

Shyran x Saelle: Location is old ruins (could be the first Expedition site), suspicion is the theme, an old book is an object that plays a part of the story.

Iggharudube x Dirce: Location is the dining hall, bravery is the theme, a soft toy plays a part of the story.

Meki x Zilelmos x River: Location is the Lower Caverns, mystery is the theme, a hidden room plays a part of the story.

Inez x Niobe: Location is the lake, fear is the theme, an unseen animal or person plays a part of the story.

Devyn x A'rosius: Location is a bar, stubbornness is the theme, a deck of cards plays a part of the story.