One Foot In Front Of The Other { tag } Parker / So'cles

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:23 pm

"Not that labels are all that important, but...does this make me your boyfriend now?"

There was a sensation in his chest that felt full and near bursting to hear that it was a good first kiss for Cles, and Duke smiled at the thought. He gave the greenrider a soft squeeze and nodded, agreeing that it had been perfect for him too. This moment was too good, and he didn't want it to end, though unfortunately it would have to eventually. Not that they wouldn't be able to spend time with one another beyond this space - Duke intended to spend as much time as he could with Cles, make every moment with him count when they were able to be in the same area together, whether they were able to touch or not.

As for whether or not this made them boyfriends now... oh, Duke had a very simple response to that question, and it involved another kiss, softer this time, a little slower, but he didn't let it linger. When he knew it wouldn't answer things completely, he nodded and settled his cheek on the greenrider's shoulder with a soft sigh. "If you'll have me, then yes, I think I'd like to be your boyfriend, Cles. Far as I'm concerned, truthfully, I'm already considering you mine..."

Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 am

So'cles couldn't help but simply look at Duke for a long moment. Perhaps too long, but he didn't think the bronzerider would care. They were both, most likely, a little tipsy on whisky and completely intoxicated on each other. This was what he'd been missing for so many turns...no, not missing, just waiting for. Now it was here and it was his...Duke was his, just as he was Duke's. That was one thing about couples that he'd thought was silly. A person shouldn't belong to another, but now he understood and he reveled in that fact.

"If you'll have me, then yes, I think I'd like to be your boyfriend, Cles. Far as I'm concerned, truthfully, I'm already considering you mine..."

Hands held onto Duke almost reverently as another soft kiss was pressing upon his lips. Again the euphoria of something so new and arousing made his stomach lurch as if he was taking off on Ylpeysth. A tender smile was left on his face as Duke pulled back. "Yes, I most certainly will have you and it will be, not only my honor, but my privilege to call you my boyfriend. And for you to call me yours." He stated with his whole heart before he pulled his boyfriend in for a warm embrace.

"I do not wish this moment to end ever, but the evening is getting late." So'cles stated after a few moments of simply holding the man in silence. "If I may be so bold to declare, there is a part of me that does not wish to depart from your side this evening, but another part of me cannot help but wonder if it would be for the best if we declared our good nights and promise to spend tomorrow together." He nuzzled into Duke's neck and took a deep breath of the man's scent as it was comforting to him. "What are your thoughts on the matter?"

Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:16 pm

"What are your thoughts on the matter?"

If he were honest, and he was going to be, his thoughts were more or less the same as Cles'. He didn't want to leave this room, he didn't want to leave his man's company. But he knew it was likely for the best, at least for the night, and he explained why. "As much as I would like for us to spend the night together, it would probably be for the best if we parted once we left this room." He kissed the jawline of the greenrider, finding something rather lovely about the shape of it beneath his lips. "We'll have tomorrow, and next sevenday, and next month, to be together. But i'd rather we not spend our first night as boyfriends in a bed when we're both intoxicated."

He hoped Cles would understand his reasoning, and so he pulled back and took hold of his face, cupping his neck and stroking his thumbs over that beautiful jawline instead. "But tomorrow, I'm all yours, and if you want us to hold one another in a bed, and just stare up at the ceiling and chat, that's what we'll do. I promise you, all that, nothing more."

Image x7
[ claimed ]
Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:33 pm

"As much as I would like for us to spend the night together, it would probably be for the best if we parted once we left this room. We'll have tomorrow, and next sevenday, and next month, to be together. But i'd rather we not spend our first night as boyfriends in a bed when we're both intoxicated."

So'cles nodded his head slowly, though his rainbow eyes continued to drink in the sight of Duke as one of his hands ran gently through his blond locks. Hearing Duke say that it was probably for the best that they part once leaving the forge made him loathe to ever leave his work shop again, but he understood. It made him ache to know that he'd be alone and away from the bronzerider tonight, but he was right. They had all the time in the world to spend time together. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I fear merely being around you now is just as intoxicating as that whisky we consumed." He couldn't help but joke a little. "But I agree. It is for the best for tonight."

"But tomorrow, I'm all yours, and if you want us to hold one another in a bed, and just stare up at the ceiling and chat, that's what we'll do. I promise you, all that, nothing more."

A wide, plump smile spread on his lips before he leaned in and pressed a warm kiss to Duke's forehead. "Tomorrow, then, we shall truly begin this journey of...our new relationship." He gave the bronzerider a studying look for a moment before speaking again. "The only thing you ever need to promise me is that you'll remain by my side." So'cles dared to lean down further and steal his lips for another long, slow kiss. How he wished he was more skilled in such endeavors, but that would come in time. Plus, he doubted either of them would mind the practice.

Image x1
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash