A Mischief of Riders | Ao'mek - Parker

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:00 pm

"I hope you are right. I really like Solai."

The admittance on the bluerider's part earned him a gentle smile from the Mul'rec. His niece was luckier than she knew. "I am pleased to hear that." He recalled a time when he had such loyalty from his own bluerider. A glance was made to Sid'nis, thinking of a time long lost now. They indulged in pleasant conversation, catching up as all old friends did, but Mul'rec doubted things would ever be the same between them again. That ship had a long ago sailed.

"Oh no, no...I can't accept these. It's fine."

Ao'mek insisted, and Mul'rec accepted the coin that he returned to his purse.

"I'll try to not worry about her and have a good time, but I can't take your money. This was just a squabble among friends. Hearing you say that she'll come around that's enough for me. Really. Thank you again, Envoy. I really appreciate your help."

Mul'rec gave the name a respectful nod. "And thank you as well, Ao'mek, for being such an understanding friend to her. We need more people like you in the world." He gave the man a warm embrace of his shoulder. "Have a good evening." With those words, he left Ao'mek to enjoy the night, wherever it might take him.

{fin}