Caught Me Slipping | Parker/Fox

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Kyser

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Aikerath glanced to the bronze when he gaver her a greeting, before giving a slight bow of the head as a hello. She hadn't met this bronze before and she decided to step closer to Ed, to which he replied by patting her side. "Thanks I guess...Although I can't say I agree." Ed'wyn replied to the man after he complimented Ed's looks. He never believed himself to be something special when it came down to looks, he was average in general. Whilst the man spoke about whether or not Niomi was worth it, Ed'wyn climbed up onto Aikerath and mounted her, resting his hands on either side of her neck. "I'd say she's worth it. She's just preoccupied with another guy." He said with a shrug.

"Good to hear you finally ended up with the person you had feelings for though." Ed'wyn replied with a small nod, a smile forming on his lips. It was nice to hear his story had a happy ending, whether Ed's would have the same thing, he didn't know. "Now shall we set off?" He said, patting Aikerath's neck, who spread her wings in response.
Ed'wyn - Greenrider.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:04 am

"Well, you certainly don't have to agree, but I'm telling you it is the truth. You're not a bad looking guy, but more than that...you seem like a good guy." Fox said as he mounted onto Mnenomth. "Trust me, I am very happy that I managed to win him over as well. Sort of threw me for a loop at first, to be perfectly honest....other than flights I'd never so much as looked at another man, but him..." Fox gave a shrug of helplessness. He loved J'on because he was him, not because of how he looked or his gender. The sound of love in his voice was obvious.

Whatever talking had to pause while they made it to the top where the watch dragon stayed. He dismounted easily and then his bronze began to make himself comfortable on the ledge. "I know it generally seems as if good guys finish last, but that doesn't always happen." Fox said, still trying to be encouraging. "However, I do think you should be a little more obvious about liking her. Don't come on strong, of course, but you know....do things that leave her wondering if there might be something there."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Image Image Image Image Image
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash