From A Shadow Comes Light { tag } Slasher/Niomi

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 pm

He was pleased by her reaction, and found it utterly delightful that she was so enamored by him. It touched him, and he wanted nothing more than to reach over and press his fingers to her cheek but he... he didn't. He kept them where they were and looked down at sleeping Emrys, too content in his little rolled up ball to be bothered by much. "I found him in the Weyr Yard. I don't know how he got there, or if he was abandoned, but I've been taking care of him. .He eats pretty much everything I give to him, though I've discovered he prefers insects, and seems to like sucking milk from my fingers, though I didn't think his species liked that sort of thing."
Slasher

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 pm

She glanced sharply up at him, her tone a bit stern, ”Have you not asked around at the other beast crafters? He can't be the very first ever seen of his kind?” She peered down once more at the little creature, eyeing him curiously. She had never quite seen anything like the little creature, and found herself beyond curious. But, he was also obviously very young, and napping now, so she sat back and glanced towards Cat, ”So how are you doing? Other than adopting little strange creatures...Which was always my job, you know.” Her tone as affectionate, gently teasing, and it was obvious she was in good spirits to have finally gotten him to herself for a few minutes.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~