Bonding Blueriders - Tag: N'can/Alt

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 am

"Trust me, you will. I'll make sure of it." Ao'mek assured him. He would never consider himself a gift as far as kissers go, but he wasn't unskilled either. Thanks to a certain Bluerider R'mia, he really felt like he'd learned a few tips and tricks to become even better at it. He was sure that when he kissed N'can sober, the man would enjoy it just as thoroughly as he was now.

The hand on the back of N'can's neck moved to twine a little in his longer hair, nails lightly scratched his scalp. He didn't care they were in public, but he wouldn't have cared if he was sober and kissing N'can like this. Honestly, no one cared. This was the bar area. Two people making out in one of the bench seats was nothing new. Ao'mek could tell that N'can was doing his best to follow his led. Before he realized what he was doing, he was deepening the kiss even more, making it that much more passionate and heated. It was only when his drunk mind caught onto what the rest of him was feeling that he finally slowed the kiss until he peppered a few smaller kisses onto N'can's bruised lips.

"C'mon. I should probably get you home." He said in a soft voice before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Ao'mek didn't want the evening to end, but considering the turn the evening had taken, well...perhaps it was better if he got N'can home and tucked into bed so he could sleep off the alcohol.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Altreis

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Ao'mek got brownie points for determination, but N'can was very sure he would never let the man kiss him while he was sober. Why that was, he couldn't really think of in the moment. In fact he couldn't think much at all and really did he need to? He was rather enjoying letting thoughts and cares go, to simply be and revel in the bliss Ao'mek was giving him.

That was before Ao'mek took things up another notch. The fingers in N'can's hair, the brush of nails against his scalp, and the kiss somehow growing deeper still... N'can was lost in that kiss, lost in Ao'mek. Blissfully lost. This was wonderful. Why was he so reluctant to have this when he was sober? Ao'mek definitely had to kiss him again when he was sober. If anyone could convince him how silly he was, it had to be the one kissing so hotly right now.

Except...the kiss suddenly began to fade, the intensity ebbing away. Confused, wanting more, N'can tried to push for a little more but was soon disappointed. For whatever reason Ao'mek had stopped, though N'can could not complain about the soft kisses that followed. They too felt good, albeit in a different way. He could certainly go for this instead-

-unless Ao'mek decided to end it. Hearing the bluerider suggest taking him home was as good as having a bucket of water the temperature of between dumped over N'can's head. True Ao'mek's tone of voice was as soft as the kiss that was pressed to N'can's cheek...but he was still suggesting taking N'can home, which meant this evening of warmth and pleasure would be over. For once N'can was happy while apart from Violath...he didn't want it to end so soon. But what could he do? Even drunk he was not the type to force Ao'mek to stay with him. Although...maybe...he could ask? Normally N'can wouldn't even go that far but...he really, really wanted more time with Ao'mek.

He leaned into Ao'mek a bit more, trying to hold onto the moment as long as he could. "I guess...if you want...but...maybe you could um...stay a while? I-if you want to of course. I would really like to enjoy more of your company though." The words were softly spoken, a little stutter showing itself briefly. N'can very much wanted to keep kissing Ao'mek, or maybe dance more, but if Ao'mek wanted to go somewhere more private at the very least...then that was fine. A change of location was something N'can didn't mind in the least. His only protest was losing Ao'mek's company-and it was a very wistful protest at that.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:35 am

"I guess...if you want...but...maybe you could um...stay a while? I-if you want to of course. I would really like to enjoy more of your company though."

Ao'mek might have stopped the heated kissing, but he continued to keep an arm wrapped around him and hugged him tighter as he leaned against him. The excitement and warmth of the kisses still ghosted on his lips in memory. How he could so easily return to doing that, but no...this was not about what he wouldn't mind having this evening, but about N'can. A smile curled his lips as N'can told him that he wanted to enjoy more of his company. That was a good sign, or at least he was going to take it that way. Still, he knew this was slightly dangerous ground. "Yeah, I'll stay awhile with you." Ao'mek told him with a smile. He trusted himself, knew he had enough will power, that even if N'can drunkenly tried to press for more he would stop him. It certainly wasn't that he didn't find N'can attractive, but he refused to take advantage of him while drunk.

"Alright, we'll go back to your place and if you'd like we can cuddle." Ao'mek wasn't going to deny the man physical comfort if he wanted it, but that was all he was going to be able to give to him. Honestly, he had a feeling that once he got N'can comfy in bed he would be fast asleep. He stood up from the table and gave a hand up to the bluerider. When he was standing he wrapped an arm around his waist and then led them out of the dining hall. "You'll ride with me to your apartment." That was not up for debate.

It didn't take long for them to get back to N'can's apartment. Ao'mek helped him to dismount and then took him to his place. "Alright, here we are." He said as he waited for N'can to unlock his door and then led him inside. He opened a few of the glows so they could see.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Altreis

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm

A new wave of warmth washed over N'can when Ao'mek answered him. He was already pretty happy since Ao'mek was holding him close, but hearing him agree to join N'can at his place for a while longer was the best news ever.

For that Ao'mek got more snuggles from N'can, a happy hum in the back of his throat. "Thank you," N'can told him fervently. More cuddling was definitely desired. Some more kissing would be nice as well but N'can would happily settle for cuddles. Cuddles were the best.

There was no protest a Ao'mek got up, a smile given for the hand-up as N'can accepted it, and then the two blueriders were ambling out of the dining hall together. True they had to separate a bit to walk but they were headed towards more cuddles, ideally uninterrupted, so N'can was eager if anything. Besides, Ao'mek had an arm around his waist the entire time. That was almost as good as more cuddles and N'can leaned against him a little, partly for balance and partly to be closer. Even drunk though, he took the care not to lean too much and knock Ao'mek over.

Blue hide appeared in front of them and N'can was confused for a moment-until Ao'mek said they were riding to the apartment. N'can wasn't sure why and gave him a look of confusion, but he complied all the same. He held no protest for a quick ride, even if he did not see the reasons for it. It was still time with Ao'mek and really got them to the apartment that much faster...which only increased his eagerness.

By the time they were there N'can scrambled to dismount, half sliding/falling off even with Ao'mek's help. "I'm all right," N'can assured Ao'mek, moving to unlock the door and head inside. "So....do we get to cuddle now?" N'can asked, watching the other bluerider as he opened some glows for light.
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 pm

"So....do we get to cuddle now?"

"Yes, we get to cuddle now. First, let's get to your bedroom and I'll take your boots and such off. Then, when we're comfortable we can climb into bed and cuddle until we both fall asleep." Ao'mek answered him with a smile as he led him through the living area and back to the bedroom. He set N'can onto his bed after opening some glows and began to untie his boots so he could pull those off. "Take off anything else you want. I'm going to get my shoes off." He said.

Once he was sure that N'can was comfortable enough he took a seat on the other side of the bed and pulled off his own boots. Then, he removed his pants and his tunic, though he still had on an undershirt and of course undergarments. He slipped under the covers then and then pulled N'can closer to him for the cuddles he asked for. "You comfortable?" He asked curiously. He had one arm under N'can to hold him against him as the other lightly caressed his arm.

As promised, they cuddled for awhile like that. Ao'mek continued to talk with N'can as long as he was awake and despite trying not to, he stole a few more kisses and allowed N'can to do the same, but good to his word that was all that was given. Soon enough they were both asleep.
----------
The next morning...

Ao'mek woke up slowly with a yawn. The light was filtering in through the window. He was warm and comfortable and he clearly remembered he wasn't alone. Brown eyes opened and looked to see that N'can was still curled up next to him, deeply asleep it would seem. He smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss on the forehead. He was in no rush to wake him up though. Hopefully N'can wouldn't have too much of a hangover from last night, but he wasn't sure if he would or not. Ao'mek was happy to note that he wasn't hungover...at least not enough to have any gripes about it.
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:01 am

Go to the bedroom-oh sure, they would be more comfortable on the bed while they cuddled. Take off his boots though? That N'can had to protest, even while drunk.

"I can take 'em off," he insisted. "Yer not my slave!" The very idea was appalling and not because of how little N'can thought of himself. He would never want to make a slave out of Ao'mek or anyone for that matter. Sure being a slave wasn't all bad but N'can didn't need one and he didn't want one. Better to let people live their own lives rather than making his life easier.

Unfortunately, try as he might, his fingers were fat and clumsy from the alcohol's effects. Eyebrows scrunched up with concentration as N'can tried to untie his boots. Eventually though he had to concede defeat and let Ao'mek get them off, muttering a self-deprecating apology about his inability to spare Ao'mek the trouble.

Once that was taken care of though, they did indeed get around to the cuddling. The second he was nestled in his bedfurs though...N'can was hot. He stripped off his shirt, hoping to cool down some, but that wasn't enough. His pants soon followed, N'can opting to sleep in his undergarments alone. He was still a bit warm but the lack of clothing helped somewhat, allowing the cooling air to brush over more skin surface area. Finally he was able to enjoy cuddling with Ao'mek, not having to worry about going anywhere, someone interrupting, or being clumsy. It was so wonderful...and so brief. He hadn't realized just how tired he was until he was comfortable. N'can was asleep within minutes, nuzzled up against Ao'mek.

----------
The next morning...

Eurgh. As consciousness came back to N'can he was aware of two main facts: one, he had a headache for some odd reason and two, his stomach felt rather sour. Both facts were puzzling, though the latter was the one N'can started with. He thought hard about the previous evening. Had he eaten something he shouldn't have? Did he eat too close to glows-out? Maybe he didn't eat enough...an empty stomach could easily turn sour. What of his head though? He was not prone to headaches, certainly not as soon as he woke up. Oh shards...and he needed to get moving. Violath would need the usual daily care and then there were drills...

His mouth stretched wide in a yawn as N'can finally stirred. He would have liked to stay in bed, try to fight off the headache before eating and doing things, but life would not wait on-

N'can froze as his awareness expanded to his surroundings. His clothes...where in Violath's name were his clothes?! He could feel far too much of his furs. Was he sleeping in nothing?! No wait...undergarments...but still! Some people slept without clothes on, some guys slept shirtless or even with nothing but boxers on...but N'can was not one of them! There was more though. Something felt very, very off. Not furs but...

The bluerider jumped and looked over his shoulder, horrified to find he was not alone. "Uh..Uheemek..." he sputtered, the name strangled in his throat. "I...why are you? D-d-d-d-d-did we...? F-F-Faranth I'm sorry. I don't...u-u-um...I'm reallyreallysorry?" The last came out in a rushed squeak, N'can at a loss. Why was there anyone in his bed other than himself? Why was there someone in his bed with him while he wore practically nothing but his own skin? What did he do last night?!
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 pm

"Uh..Uheemek..." he sputtered, the name strangled in his throat. "I...why are you? D-d-d-d-d-did we...? F-F-Faranth I'm sorry. I don't...u-u-um...I'm reallyreallysorry?"

Ao'mek was startled a bit when N'can was startled, though he'd been looking right at the bluerider. He sat up and put a calming hand on N'can's shoulder and made a soft hushing sound to try and calm his nerves. "It's alright, N'can, calm down. There is absolutely nothing to apologize for." Those words seemed to be spoken fairly commonly from himself to the other bluerider. "Do you not remember how the night ended? Or any of last night?" Ao'mek asked and waited for N'can to give him an answer.

"Alright, well, first of all, nothing happened. Well, nothing went too far, let me put it that way." He began to explain. "You really didn't want me to leave you last night, so I agreed to stay, but all we did was sleep once we got here." What had happened before at the bar though... "You drank all of the drink I gave you last night, remember? You were pretty good and drunk, but I tried to make sure you had plenty of water. We danced for a bit....then we kissed for a bit...any of this ringing a bell." Ao'mek went on to explain.
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:36 am

"U-u-uh...lasst night-t..." N'can trailed off, thinking hard. What had happened last night? It was fuzzy to be sure. He knew that Ao'mek had shown up and asked him out for the evening-not like a date though! It had been...what? Some sort of play-date among grown-ups? Shards...he did remember there was drinking but he could have sworn he didn't have much. Or had he? Maybe he had and it blurred his memory so much he thought he had drunk less. Wait no...he did remember something about drinking...and drinking...and more drinking. It had been plain old water though! He even remembered being disgruntled about it but he still drank. Water didn't get people drunk...what had happened?

"W-well...I...I don't remember too much. I kn-know we went out and...and I had one drink...followed by lots of water." N'can gulped. "I-I-I-I'm sorry...I don't remember much else. I really hope I wasn't too much trouble." As he apologized yet again, despite Ao'mek having literally just said there was nothing to apologize for, N'can shrunk in on himself on a little, as if expecting a blow.

But no blow came. Ao'mek was giving a summary of their evening-a summary N'can listened to very sharply. He wanted to know, needed to know what Ao'mek was describing. The fact that he had gotten drunk didn't thrill him but at least...oh. Ao'mek. That was why N'can remembered drinking so much: Ao'mek had insisted on the water, likely to counter N'can's drunken state. If only it had worked better...

Then Ao'mek mentioned dancing and kissing and N'can's face rapidly turned bright pink. "We...we-we what?!" he exclaimed-quietly of course, albeit the words came out as more of a squeak. Dancing? By Faranth's Egg he was a horrible dancer. Grace was a trait he lacked in any and all areas. Social grace? Forget it. Physical grace? Not with how often he bumped into people and stepped on their feet, even when not dancing. Worse though...he and Ao'mek had been KISSING?!

The mere thought made N'can's face burn all the hotter. This was bad, very bad. Although this was Atricis and in general the riders didn't seem to care...Ao'mek seemed perfectly fine...but still!

"I'm..." N'can began, but then trailed off as a thought hit him. "Thank you Ao'mek, for looking after me. I am sorry to have taken so much of your time but I want you to know that I really do appreciate it. The water, seeing me home, um...k-kee-eeping me company until I passed out. Thank you."
Parker
Site Admin

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:35 pm

"W-well...I...I don't remember too much. I kn-know we went out and...and I had one drink...followed by lots of water." N'can gulped. "I-I-I-I'm sorry...I don't remember much else. I really hope I wasn't too much trouble."

Ao'mek wasn't really surprised that he didn't remember too much of last night. His first time drinking, having no tolerance, yeah...made sense. Ao'mek couldn't say he remembered much of his first night drinking either, just bits and pieces. Some of those pieces he remembered fondly, other of those he cringed at. "Yes, well, that's not surprising. I don't know many people who do remember much from their first experience of drinking and that drink I gave you was not exactly a light one either." Ao'mek said with a smile and a wink. "Yes, I made sure that you kept drinking water. I'm sure you don't feel great right now, but trust me you would have felt even worse without the water." Water was a drinkers friend, through and through. "No, not at all. You were a delightful drunk, honestly. You got some sass in you that I highly approve of. And you held the alcohol well."

"We...we-we what?!"

"We kissed. What? Does that bother you? I know it didn't bother me. Well, not in a bad way, if you know what I mean." Ao'mek said with a slight wiggle of his eyebrows. Yes, he was flirting and teasing the bluerider, but he couldn't help it. "It's alright, really. All it was was kissing, nothing more and nothing less. You're quite the kisser, if I may say." Again he was trying to be as upbeat and positive as he could be so hopefully N'can would know that everything really was alright between them.

"Thank you Ao'mek, for looking after me. I am sorry to have taken so much of your time but I want you to know that I really do appreciate it. The water, seeing me home, um...k-kee-eeping me company until I passed out. Thank you."

"N'can, stop apologizing. I had a wonderful evening with you. From the drinking to the dancing....and especially the kissing." Ao'mek said with another waggle of his eyebrows. The poor guy was rather red already, but he was curious if he could get him even redder. "Since you're up and about, if you'd like me to leave now I can, but we should most certainly have another evening like this one. If you'd be up for it too, of course."
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Wait...the drink Ao'mek gave him was...was a strong one? What? There was no mistaking how wide and round N'can's eyes grew as that sank in. Ao'mek had promised he wouldn't let him get all that drunk! Then he gave him a strong drink?! Okay so maybe Ao'mek had pushed the water to help but shouldn't he have ordered something light in the first place?

But if that was bad what Ao'mek said next was worse. N'can didn't want to be a delightful drunk. Granted at least Ao'mek had had a good time then but still...N'can had been drunk. Whoa wait-and sass?! Oh that was not good. That was very not good. Sass led to trouble.

N'can's face began to pale at that thought. "S-sass-ss?" he stammered, horrified.

...only to die of embarrassment a moment later. He had been kissing Ao'mek while he was drunk. This was a disaster; an outright disaster. Even if it was only kissing and nothing more, kissing was bad enough! Especially if it was coupled with sass...

And then came the inevitable: the invitation for another night out. N'can was already getting a little dizzy from how much blood suffused his face, between hearing of what he had done last night to Ao'mek's flirting. And an invitation? What was he supposed to do?! He couldn't very well blow his wingmate off.

"I...I...I...I don't kn-n-now what I'd-d like," N'can spluttered, the red in his face inching up another notch as he ducked his head away. He had no clue what the right answer was here, no matter how hard he thought it over.