Bonding Blueriders - Tag: N'can/Alt

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed May 30, 2018 6:26 am

Ao'mek felt N'can tripped and automatically tightened his hold on him. He might have looked slight and not that strong, but his frame belied how strong he actually was. That way, neither of them took a slip on the dance floor. He really thought he was getting N'can to loosen up a little. A fall now he was sure would ruin all of the progress he'd made this evening. He also knew not to mention the trip. As far as Ao'mek was concerned the trip didn't happen.

It did result in the pleasantness of having N'can closer to him. He adjusted his hands to better fit their closeness now. Then, N'can's head was on his shoulder. His first thought was to worry that maybe N'can was feeling worse, but then he realized that the bluerider was still swaying to the music, so he assumed he was alright. Ao'mek was a few inches shorter than N'can, but he was glad he wasn't much shorter or he was sure his shoulder wouldn't be as comfortable.

Ao'mek could feel it when N'can relaxed even further with a long sigh. Good, this was good. He slowed their swaying so that it was even more smooth and relaxing. Ao'mek felt relaxed as well and allowed his head to lightly rest against N'can's with his own eyes closed. He then began to hum along with the music. Being from a harper family in Walled his voice wasn't horrible. He didn't say anything as the music continued and they swayed slowly to it. Sadly, the song had to end eventually, but Ao'mek kept a hold of N'can. "You alright there, sweetie?" He asked in a soft voice.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Altreis

Thu May 31, 2018 11:05 pm

Swaying, lovely music, warmth...could he just stay like this forever? N'can really liked this. For once he could just relax; no thinking, no stressing, just simple enjoyment of a moment. In fact it only got better when he felt warmth settle on his head, another voice added to the music around them. Yes, N'can definitely wanted to stay exactly like this. Couldn't he?

But no, the moment could not last forever. There was something missing suddenly, some component that N'can couldn't quite identify. Before he could really try though, a soft voice spoke practically in his ear. Sweetie?

N'can's eyes cracked open and he shifted slightly to look around. Wait...noise...that was it. The noise...he could hear it way too loudly. Where was the music?

Sighing at the lack of music, N'can raised his head a little-and remembered he was dancing with someone he didn't know all that well-a man no less. In public. Yet with Ao'mek's arms around him, holding him, and voice soft, N'can couldn't quite bring himself to care as much as he knew he should. "Comfy," he murmured, nuzzling into the strong warmth that held him up. "This is really nice. Do we have to go home now or can we stay like this a while?"
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:25 am

"Comfy," he murmured, nuzzling into the strong warmth that held him up. "This is really nice. Do we have to go home now or can we stay like this a while?"

Ao'mek had to agree with him...this was nice. He normally didn't lack for company like this, but Ao'mek was the sort that he always appreciated it when he did have it. He was really glad that N'can was enjoying himself...even if he was pretty drunk. Ao'mek hoped he judged his tolerance right and that N'can would remember everything tomorrow. His hope was that if he did remember it, he'd realize that being social could be fun.

"I'm glad you're comfy, but we should probably get off the floor. We're the only ones still standing here." Ao'mek said with a soft chuckle. He was already a very tactile creature, but being drunk made him even more so. Gently he pushed N'can back just enough so he could place a kiss on his cheek. "C'mon, I'll get you a glass of water and we can sit in one of the bench tables. We don't have to go home yet."

Ao'mek wrapped an arm around N'can's waist and led him to one of the booth benches. "Sit and relax. I'll be right back." He said and waited until his friend was seated and then went to the bar. He got them both a glass of water and returned. "Here you go. Drink up."
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Altreis

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:56 am

Ao'mek's answer was...not what N'can wanted to hear, on a number of levels. He raised his head to protest-only to feel a kiss on his cheek. N'can froze slightly at that, before the cozy warmth inside burst into such heat that he felt sure he was melting.

There was no resistance as Ao'mek steered him over to a bench, N'can busy trying to walk with legs made of jelly. Only once he was seated could he focus enough to get words out.

"Water. You did promise." And they didn't have to go home yet! For the first time that night, that was actually a good thing. N'can didn't want to go home, not yet. Instead he watched as Ao'mek went to the bar and got them their drinks. A silly grin was on his face when Ao'mek returned, N'can pointedly patting the bench next to him. He rather liked resting against Ao'mek. Even if they weren't dancing, he still wanted that much.

But of course Ao'mek wanted him to drink. N'can sighed at that, nursing the glass for a moment before drinking it. It was indeed water. Unfortunately N'can wasn't feeling all that thirsty. The glass was soon set aside in favor of leaning against Ao'mek's side. It felt really, really good to do so. In fact...perhaps he could pay the bluerider back for earlier. N'can's grin turned mischievous as he pulled back. "You sure know how to get to a guy," he remarked, before leaning in to give Ao'mek a kiss-or whatever might pass for one. N'can was not exactly experienced and he felt the cheek was just not good enough...so he stole Ao'mek's lips. And ohhh how that felt. He was definitely beginning to melt inside and yet he didn't want to stop.
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:11 am

Ao'mek was about ready to take a seat on the other side of the table, but then N'can patted the spot next to him. He gave a small chuckle and then slid in next to his friend. His own glass of water he took several gulps from. He was a little drunk, not too much, but water was never a bad idea no matter how much a person drank. Depending on what he had also depended on if he drank more or not. Like wine...if he was drinking wine he always had a glass of water between each glass of wine otherwise he generally woke up with a huge headache regardless if he drank enough to even get tipsy.

"You sure know how to get to a guy,"

He had thrown an arm around N'can since he seemed rather comfortable in leaning against him. "Oh I do, do..." Ao'mek didn't get to finish that sentence as suddenly there were lips being pressed against his own. Instead of pulling back, like he maybe should have, he pressed into it more. The hand wrapped around his shoulder raised to the back of his neck and tugged him closer. After a moment he pulled back. "Well, I didn't see that coming, but it was very pleasant." He said with a small smirk. The hand on N'can's back lightly rubbed it.

Granted, he had to think about this for a moment. N'can was pretty drunk and he certainly wasn't sober and this was a...well it was a sensitive situation. "N'can, I'm not against casual fun, but you're drunk and I am not going to take advantage of you. Drink some more water, okay." He said and scooted the man's glass closer to him. Shards, but did he want to kiss him again. "Though, I feel the need to ask...that wasn't the first time you've kissed someone, right?"
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:33 am

It was perfect. Ao'mek sat next to him, N'can leaned in, and soon enough he felt an arm slip around him. He could stay like this for candlemarks. He was so cozy...as cozy as cozy could be. If this was what it was like to be out with Ao'mek in the evenings he should do it more often. It felt unbelievably good, amazing, to relax and be held.

Of course it felt that much better to kiss, even if he had no experience in doing so. That didn't stop N'can from enjoying it, especially when Ao'mek reciprocated. N'can was pulled closer and the kiss...the kiss left him speechless, or perhaps thoughtless was a better word. N'can could not think beyond feeling wonderful and warm and if he had been melting into a puddle before surely he was beginning to evaporate now...

Only to cool off rapidly the moment Ao'mek pulled away to speak. N'can huffed at the kiss being broken but he listened all the same. Aahhh but then Ao'mek began to rub his back. Though it was different than the kiss it still felt quite good, good enough to have N'can relaxing against Ao'mek's side once more instead of complaining about the kiss ending. This was a good moment too, one he happily soaked up. The quiet that followed while Ao'mek thought didn't bother him one bit. Quiet was fine. Quiet let him focus on what he was feeling which for once was very, very good.

No silence lasted forever though, anymore than the dance or the kiss had. N'can grumbled wordlessly when Ao'mek started talking again. Why did he have to talk? Couldn't they sit here like this for a while? Still, with an exasperated sigh N'can reached for the glass of water that was pushed towards him. "Water, water, water," he muttered disagreeably, even as he dutifully drank. A moment later though he spluttered around the drink, laughing. "Me, kiss someone? Who would I kiss? No one wants me around except Violath and I have no interest in getting into trouble by giving people my unwanted company. Why would I have ever kissed them?"
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

"Water, water, water,"

Ao'mek couldn't help but chuckle at the way N'can grumbled at his insistence that he drink water. "I know you don't want to drink it, but trust me when I say that you'll be happy I made you drink so much of it in the morning. You'll have less of a headache and less of...everything else that can be a problem after a night of drinking." He explained just so N'can would know why he was being so insistent. Again, he said he was going to take care of N'can and make sure there was no regrets come tomorrow morning. Well, at least no huge regrets.

"Me, kiss someone? Who would I kiss? No one wants me around except Violath and I have no interest in getting into trouble by giving people my unwanted company. Why would I have ever kissed them?"

"Well, I like having you around. Why else would I have invited you out tonight?" Ao'mek said pointedly. "You not going to get in trouble just by trying to be company with people. Most people won't care and the ones that does...fuck 'em. Still, you're not going to get in trouble by it." The next thing that crossed his mind was the fact that had been his first kiss. Ao'mek was not overly a hopeless romantic, but still...a first kiss had while drunk didn't seem like the ideal thing. "Okay, first things first, when you're sober I am going to kiss you again, because there is a part of me that wonders if you are even going to remember this one." He leaned in and captured his lips again only this time for a little more passionate kiss.
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 am

N'can squinted at Ao'mek through narrowed eyes while the man continued talking. Hmmmm. He was inclined to trust the man and Ao'mek was insisting that drinking water was a good thing, so N'can continued to sip at it. He still wasn't thrilled about drinking plain old water but whatever.

Wha? Ao'mek liked having him around? That made no sense...but then neither did the invitation. N'can shrugged. "I dunno. Truly. Haven't a clue why you invited me out. Wanting me around would make sense...but why would you want me around? I'm an uncoordinated, socially inept mess of a failure." His tone was completely neutral, that of a man stating simple facts. It was very self-deprecating but so deeply ingrained N'can only saw it as such. He was a man, he was a bluerider, he had dark eyes, and he was a pathetic waste of space. Simple as that.

A grimace marred N'can's features a moment later. "You say that but pretty sure if I tried that attitude quite a few people would get mad. When people get mad at me very bad things happen. It's easier to keep myself out of the way. Tricky...but still less painful, less trouble. Better." Sighing, weary just from going over all that, N'can fell silent and nursed his water for a bit. It gave him something to do, something to distract him and keep him from dwelling on unpleasant thoughts. It also gave him an excuse not to look Ao'mek's way, to see the disappointment that was bound to be there. Worse, he might find disgust, outrage, any number of negative expressions. Tensing up would not stop the punishment...better to look the other way until it was over and then he could retreat to nurse his wounds.

Or he could listen to Ao'mek. Somehow the bluerider was constantly surprising and puzzling N'can. Why should he stop now?

N'can gave him a funny look. "Kiss me when I'm sober?" he repeated, dumbfounded-only for Ao'mek to steal a kiss himself. Oh yes...Ao'mek was definitely kissing him again...and N'can couldn't stop himself from reveling in it, from leaning more into Ao'mek. He still couldn't fathom why Ao'mek wanted this...but at the same time N'can definitely wanted it and was happy to go along with it.
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:33 am

Ao'mek turned N'can's face to look at him directly. "I am very sorry you cannot understand why I or anyone would want to spend time with you. It truly breaks my heart that a wonderful person like you can so easily think so little of yourself." He said with genuine honesty. The look on his face was just as honest. "I wanted to spend time with you because underneath the man you think you are, I can see the man you really are and that man is a good person. Someone worthy to call a friend." Ao'mek really hoped that these words were getting through to him...even a little bit, enough so that eventually he would begin to actually believe it for himself.

He'd already been going in for the kiss when N'can questioned him kissing him sober. He continued with the one he'd stolen, but after a moment he pulled back just enough that he could speak. His own lips stayed only a breath above N'can's own so his breath could ghost over them. "Yes, I am going to make sure to kiss you when your sober. That way you will know full-well just how wonderful it really is."

Ao'mek then returned to kissing him for it was very, very pleasant. The bluerider was just drunk enough to not fully keep in mind that the man he was now kissing had never been kissed before, therefore he couldn't help but kiss him a little like he had. A hand raised to lightly trace his jawline before he hooked it behind his neck to pull he closer. As long as N'can didn't stop him then he would deepen the kiss even more.
Image Image Image Image

Altreis

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:17 am

What happened next, N'can could only manage to blink at. Ao'mek again made him look at him, which wasn't a bad or confusing thing...no. What Ao'mek did was not puzzling but what he said...now that really threw N'can for a loop. Very sorry? Broken heart? Over what? The truth? Except Ao'mek had a very different view of N'can. The man he had described before couldn't possibly be classified as "wonderful". Well...not honestly at least. Perhaps with sarcasm but otherwise nothing N'can described was "wonderful". He did have to admit one thing though: if Ao'mek believed what he was saying then he truly thought of N'can far differently than the bluerider thought of himself. But why should he think otherwise? What he'd said to Ao'mek was the nice version really. For most of his life N'can had been told such things and he saw the truth in them. Whenever he tried to do something he managed to screw it up. He was an embarrassment to his family, to himself, and really to Violath. It was a good thing the sweet blue seemed immune to that fact though. Wait...so was Ao'mek? It sure seemed like it. What was it Violath and Ao'mek were seeing that N'can was so blind to? Argh...but his head was too fuzzy to focus, to really think and try to work it out. He would have to puzzle it out another time.

The kiss melted any further thought into a contented puddle, N'can wordlessly enjoying it. Kissing Ao'mek was a very good way to spend the evening, mhm. Until Ao'mek broke the kiss anyway. N'can wanted to protest but when Ao'mek spoke and his breath tickled against N'can's lips... The bluerider was very much spellbound.

Yet he scoffed at the words themselves-or at his sober self, rather. "If you manage to kiss me when I'm sober I won't be able to appreciate it as it deserves," he grumbled. Aaahhhh but then Ao'mek kissed him yet again. Just like that N'can could care less about drunk, sober, fact or wish...it all vanished in the pleasant feeling of the kiss.

A slight shiver of delight ran through N'can when fingers ghosted along his jaw before again a hand was on the back of his neck, helping to press him into the kiss. "Mmmm," he couldn't help mumbling, enjoying the kiss and trying to do his best to reciprocate-but even without being drunk N'can was plain green when it came to kissing. Anyone with some amount of experience would likely be able to tell. That did not stop his clumsy efforts though, especially when Ao'mek deepened the kiss. N'can was utterly lost, somewhat giddy from the rush of...something...from that kiss. He happily tried his best to follow where Ao'mek led. That they were still in a public area didn't even remotely register anymore.