Consideration [tag K'rios/Ember]

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Dragon
Marks: 143.00 [Donate]

Consideration [tag K'rios/Ember]

Postby Dragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:52 am

"Sharding damn tunnelsnakes," Maleynova muttered under her breath. She had stashed some snacks for later, only to find that a tunnelsnake had gotten to it! She was not very happy, mostly annoyed.

Should get a tunnelcat to kill it, her lifemate suggested calmly.

She winced at the suggestion. Not because she wanted a pet or not, but mostly because she'd have to train it. She wasn't all that thrilled to train it on her own. She could always ask for help from anyone she knew that had a tunnelcat. I'll give it some thought, love she replied to her green. She went back to getting some food to eat before she would have to start her evening shift. She wasn't interested in such a late shift. It messed up her sleeping schedule, but she made sure no one said she was lacking in her duties.
Maleynova & Cuith :*|*: Ilue, Pearl Candidate
Tracker ~*~ Marks
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Ember
Marks: 1108.00 [Donate]

Re: Consideration [tag K'rios/Ember]

Postby Ember » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 am

You're thinking too much right now, I don't like it. Does it have to do with the conversation you had with Zenjarth's rider earlier? Yes, I still remember that, K'rios. It happened just this morning. My memory lasts for days, not candlemarks. Well, the pewter wasn't wrong. The more he spoke to L'van about his newfound parentage, the more his mind raced with how long it had been kept from him. The man provided no clues as to why it had been held from either one of them for so long, and the letters K'rios held in his possession held no clues either. It was likely to be one of those little mysteries that remained that way for the rest of time.

Running his hand through his hair, he then grabbed a tray and headed for the line to to start gathering food, finding he was hungry with his emotions so awry - Your emotions must always be awry then, given how much you're able to eat, rider.. The frown on his face remained until he spotted a familiar looking head, at which point it turned, and he recognized who it was according to the pretty features attached to it. A smile soon appeared and he finished filling his tray before following after.

Who...?

Cuith's rider. You've caught Cuith a handful of times. The flights have been... something to remember.

If they were something to remember, then I would remember then, wouldn't I?

K'rios rolled his eyes and carried his tray after the woman, reaching her and smiling when he set it down at her table. "Maleynova, so nice to see you here." It wasn't how they usually met up together, but he refrained from saying such a thing. "Mind if I join you?" Outside, deciding if his rider was going to have fun with a pretty human female, Iktomith was going to have fun with her beautiful green dragon. Cuith, a pleasure as always. I have a wing for you to curl under if you'd like to spend some time with me, my sweet.
Finn ~◇*◇~ L'van ~◇*◇~ D'kellen ~◇*◇~ Dirce ~◇*◇~ V'ric ~◇*◇~ K'rios ~◇*◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

Dragon

Postby Dragon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Maleynova looked up at the sound of her name and grinned when she immediately recognized K'rios. "No, not at all!" She replied, waving to the seat. She waited for him to get as comfortable as one could on wood benches. "How are you and Iktomith? I haven't seen you around all that much, with how different our schedules are." She told him, wondering how he'd been since the last time she had seen him. Which, if she remembered correct had been a while ago.

Cuith always enjoying cuddling close to a handsome male, especially one that she had chose as a winner of one of her flights. I think I would definitely like to spend time with you, handsome Iktomith! Cuith said eagerly as she moved to curl up with him under his wing. Her head poked out from under his wing with a soft croon. You and yours been busy lately? Haven't seen you for some time.
Tracker ~*~ Marks

Ember

Postby Ember » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 am

"Yeah, things have been busy. We have quite a few clutches on the sands, one after another, that we had very little free time on our hands." He stopped long enough to take a sip of his klah, but finding it was still too hot, he set it aside to cool a little bit longer. "With Paiseantath having just gone up though, I suspect things will be picking up pretty quick here though, so we might as well chat now that we have the time. How have you and Cuith been doing? Well, I hope?"

Iktomith made sure his wing was nice and snug over the green, and he crooned softly as she fit perfectly underneath it. We have been, which is why I haven't been so fond of sharing space lately. He ran his muzzle along the ridges lining the back of her neck. But for now, things have settled, or so I hope. I must teach my rider to slow down, but he never listens. I hope you and yours are having a fine time of things, beautiful Cuith?
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Dragon

Postby Dragon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:25 pm

"Yes, we've been well. Can't say as we've not been busy either. Been out mostly Searching, but with clutches coming up, it can't be stopped for any reason." She replied, making a face. "But I have a free day coming up in another sevenday, so I'm going to go to the beach, I think. Do you have any free days coming up?"

Yes, we are having a fine time. I agree, we must teach ours or else they will never learn how to relax, Cuith agreed. Mine needs to relax more as well. She is always running about like a wherry. Does yours do that at times?
Tracker ~*~ Marks

Ember

Postby Ember » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Ah, free time was always nice. K'rios smiled and set his cup down before responding. "As a matter of fact I do. Got a couple of days coming up, then its back to the grind for me. I don't mind so much though. I've been finding I like the busy-ness that having cords provides me with. Keeps me out of trouble and gives me something to do, not that I get into trouble, mind you." He chuckled at that, because he wasn't the sort to get into trouble; never really had been either.

Iktomith rumbled in agreement, sad that he had to do so. It's a shame, but yes. K'rios doesn't slow down when he should at times. I've been trying to get him to do a little bit less, but he doesn't often listen. I suppose I shouldn't complain, it makes him happy. But it does make me worry sometimes.

Return to “Dining Hall”